Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens Sign Robert Griffin III

Dan T.

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Is he starting?  I heard Jackson practiced yesterday.  I guess either way you can’t go wrong with Bengals D.  I like redemption stories though, I’d like to see Bob play well.  

Yeah I’d be happy seeing him play well too. At the same time though, it would be cool to see the last rookie QB that hasn’t started a game yet (meaning other than the gadget plays he’s been in the game for) play well and help make the 2018 1st round draft class of QBs look even better (and i think most of the guys have been pretty good this year, except for josh Allen of the Bills, which, duh, they suck). 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I think if flacco out they should really let rg3 run the o

They'd probably rather that Griffin not get injured in his first full game with them lol. He's sort like Colt McCoy, he's fragile so you have to handle him with care. Like, "in case of emergency, break glass" care.

• 3 months later...

Ok, wow, I guess I'm behind the times, I thought links showed up much differently in color than that.  Did the site change it, usually it was a bit off-red? Or maybe it's my screen.

My bad, hatchet.  Nevermind.  Just doesn't look like links used to (or so I recall.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 2:24 AM, FS#21 said:

Griffin sounds like a pyscho ex lover with his constant out of no where opinions on Redskins moves via Twitter. Latest is some blabber telling "them" to treat Haskins like he's worth it lol. CooCoo...CooCoo.

I bet his ex-wife wishes he paid as much attention to their child as he does the 'Skins personnel moves.

Archived