Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens Sign Robert Griffin III

Dan T.

28 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

RG3 gets the start tonight!

O/U on sacks taken?

Depends on how long he plays.

The more he plays, the more opportunities he has to run into the teeth of the pass rush. :814:

Did they say how long he would play tonight?

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Then I would put the O/U at 4.

The whole time I'm watching him bumble around like a stoned gazelle, I'm going to be narrating his play in the voice of the famous (and sonorous) conservationist, Sir David Attenborough.

2 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

The whole time I'm watching him bumble around like a stoned gazelle, I'm going to be narrating his play in the voice of the famous (and sonorous) conservationist, Sir David Attenborough.

I was thinking more along the lines of Randall, the narrator for the honey badger video lol..

"Griffin don't care, Griffin don't give a ****...he'll just run and run even if guys are open--oh, look! There's another defensive end crushing Griffin for a sack. Robert Griffin III is just crayzayyy..."

On 7/20/2018 at 5:58 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I just hope we get a chance to see griffin play at least a few snaps in the week 2 preseason game. That might get us an interception or 2 :P maybe even a sack! 

It's the week 4 game, which is why I'm going because if he's healthy, he's playing : )

I need closure. He might start.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Saw (read, since I’m at a concert) he had 1 TD 1 INT, 58 yards passing. And 7/11 passes complete. Not bad stat lines in pre season. 3 sacks (was it more?) taken is bad but he won’t be starting reg season barring injury 

He looked like the same QB our FO couldn't wait to get rid of. No more, no less. 

RG was still holding the ball too long. He did look fast and healthy again. I would grade his night as a C, From what I saw from Lamar Jackson though, I think the Ravens might want to hold Griffin as insurance because he looks like a work in progress. Lamar Jackson actually reminded me of RG3 rookie years the way he was recklessly running and spinning around in the middle of field.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Jackson is nowhere near ready to play a real NFL game. He should not have been a 1st round pick. Sit him for two years MINIMUM.

It's only 1 performance but Jackson looked very ill prepared so I am inclined to agree with you.  Franchises take a real chance assuming they can teach a physically talented kid to read the field. I would only draft guys out of college programs that run a pro-style offense because they need to demonstrate the ability to process the field to execute the offense. 

If Jackson busts it was only 1 first round choice not a mega bust like Griffin.  The good news for Griffin is Baltimore may want to keep Griffin around for a couple of years rather than throw Jackson to the wolves if Flaco goes down.  

Archived