Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Kirk Cousins breaks his silence after Redskins trade for Alex Smith

TK

I need you to be clearer so that I can decide if I should argue with you or agree with you. 

I think the FO is full of asshats that are actively making this team worse starting with getting rid of the actual GM and more recently with getting rid of the QB. 

I also think the QB is a jerk and I dislike him. 

Dose that make me #teamAllen or #teamKirk or can your formula account for the possibility that I think everyone ****ing sucks? 

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know you’ve been flailing with scenarios that screw Kirk, but if Minny inked Brees, I’d imagine the Saints automatically become a suitor for Kirk.

domes equals skimpier cheerleader outfits.

Mrs Cousins isn't gonna sign off on it

They wear coats in denver

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I know you’ve been flailing with scenarios that screw Kirk, but if Minny inked Brees, I’d imagine the Saints automatically become a suitor for Kirk.

Good point, unless they are looking for cap relief...

Chase Daniel has been waiting for this day!  Long live the 6 foot 5-11 QB.

3 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Yeah, I’m sure that Kirk’s “demands” will come into play.  I always figured his top demands were cheerleader outfits and a team chaplain no matter where he goes. 

You guys...

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I need you to be clearer so that I can decide if I should argue with you or agree with you. 

I think the FO is full of asshats that are actively making this team worse starting with getting rid of the actual GM and more recently with getting rid of the QB. 

I also think the QB is a jerk and I dislike him. 

Dose that make me #teamAllen or #teamKirk or can your formula account for the possibility that I think everyone ****ing sucks? 

It makes you Team Allen. If you don't like Kirk then despite whatever views you may actually hold about Bruce Allen and the FO, they are disregarded as you must love them if you don't like Kirk. I think that's how this goes anyway - I'm in the same boat as you and have repeatedly been called out as loving the FO even though I patently don't and have explicitly said so numerous times.

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Yeah, I’m sure that Kirk’s “demands” will come into play.  I always figured his top demands were cheerleader outfits and a team chaplain no matter where he goes. 

You guys...

just busting his balls.....that demand if true is totally his wife

See the source image

this guy is dead to me though

3 minutes ago, UKskins said:

It makes you Team Allen. If you don't like Kirk then despite whatever views you may actually hold about Bruce Allen and the FO, they are disregarded as you must love them if you don't like Kirk. I think that's how this goes anyway - I'm in the same boat as you and have repeatedly been called out as loving the FO even though I patently don't and have explicitly said so numerous times.

I just think its fun that we cannot make the observation that there is culpability on both sides without being #teambruce 

I gotta suck Kirk off in here in order to not be part of the FO's grand plot to change public opinion on Cousins lol. Get the **** outta here hahaha

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You guys...

He was just joking around... laughter is the best medicine for a botched 4th rounder we had pan out.   Why do you bother to defend a player that didn't even want to be here anyways.... you appear to be failing, and he is gone.

I get a kick out of you guys making this about me.  Like I’m crying or following Kirk to wherever he goes.  I’ve been rather clear about where I actually stand on Kirk and him being a saint or elite don’t register.

I just can’t help but find the Kirk bashing to be anything short of stupid. That didn’t start with Kirk, it’s just the latest episode.  I called all this months ago, for the record.  Not because I’m psychic but because I’ve been around long enough.

25 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

The Saints are my nearest team and so I am well aware of the Saintsations as they style themselves.  Incredibly, considering the cities reputation, they are a very conservative family friendly group who tend to cover up even indoors.

Just now, WelshSkinsFan said:

The Saints are my nearest team and so I am well aware of the Saintsations as they style themselves.  Incredibly, considering the cities reputation, they are a very conservative family friendly group who tend to cover up even indoors.

only people paying attention to them are Cooley, player wives and guys with tickets on the lower bowl ten. 

only time the rest of us really pause to admire cheerleaders...is internet pics posted here :headbang:....and don't stop catching them for eternity in their most revealing positions 

2 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

LOL. Bruce very publicly refused to hear trade offers for Kirk last year.

When did this happen, can you please give me specifics because your the first person I've heard say Bruce refused to hear trade offers before the 2017 season.

All I heard was that Kirk and his dad didn't want to negotiate before the 2017 season and that was straight from Kirk.

Also, how do you trade someone on the tag when they won't cooperate.

I've asked that question a couple times and nobody seems to have an answer.

For the record, those tags aren't on the post. Maybe he, for some insane reason, tagged it that way and then immediately edited it out.  Or maybe someone added them in for him.

HE did edited it out when someone noticed it, btw Master Tre is a legit writer and it is not in his nature to make stuff up. 

3 hours ago, SWFLSkins said:

For the record, those tags aren't on the post. Maybe he, for some insane reason, tagged it that way and then immediately edited it out.  Or maybe someone added them in for him.

I get a kick out of you guys making this about me.  Like I’m crying or following Kirk to wherever he goes.  I’ve been rather clear about where I actually stand on Kirk and him being a saint or elite don’t register.

I just can’t help but find the Kirk bashing to be anything short of stupid. That didn’t start with Kirk, it’s just the latest episode.  I called all this months ago, for the record.  Not because I’m psychic but because I’ve been around long enough.

I am.  The most exciting athlete of all time and most fun to watch.  Jordan...  LOL,   Montana....  Yeah no,    Gretzky.....  Meh...

Kirk Cousins = GOAT!   2018 =  7,000 YDS, 75TD's  3 INT's   Only picks will be receivers fault.  I'd guessing wherever he goes they win the next 3 SB's easily.  

Oh Kirk Cousins... he's such a ****. And you know how I feel about the FO,,,but seriously **** Cousins. Don't gimme that Kirk Bashing is stupid, fans a tool of the team. At my age I can think independently on this, excited to see what Jay can do with Smith, hey maybe he'll listen to the Coach and throw the 50/50 or the Fade right? huh, audible maybe? What a ****ing concept. Mr. Stats aka Money Clubb is out, Good. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I just think its fun that we cannot make the observation that there is culpability on both sides without being #teambruce 

I gotta suck Kirk off in here in order to not be part of the FO's grand plot to change public opinion on Cousins lol. Get the **** outta here hahaha

It's the most annoying thing about this thread.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Pretty much. 

3 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Oh Kirk Cousins... he's such a ****. And you know how I feel about the FO,,,but seriously **** Cousins. Don't gimme that Kirk Bashing is stupid, fans a tool of the team. At my age I can think independently on this, excited to see what Jay can do with Smith, hey maybe he'll listen to the Coach and throw the 50/50 or the Fade right? huh, audible maybe? What a ****ing concept. Mr. Stats aka Money Clubb is out, Good. 

Are you under the impression we haven’t known clearly where you’ve stood for forever and a day now?  :ols:

39 minutes ago, Llevron said:

They are talking about this "smear campaign" on the radio. Joe Thiesman must be a part of it. Chad Dukes too. 

We are legion lol

I listened to Thiesmann.  I'll give him this he has the most unique take on all of it.  He think Kirk is classy, great guy, did all the right things -- Dukes threw him some tough questions about Kirk and he defended Kirk across the board.   He defends the FO, too.  Loves the FO. Loves Kirk.  I'll give it to Joey T that he has the most unique take on all of this. 

Archived