Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

18 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Q adjacent

So if "they" really want to kill him, and "they" have miniature drones that can deliver COVID-19 aerosol, why don't "they" just have them deliver cyanide instead? Much more deadly than COVID-19 and still really tough to trace. 

On 10/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, DoneMessedUp said:

YouTube is now nuking Qanon channels

Which will feed QAnon conspiracy theories even more :)

The argument I always loved much about conspiracy theories is:

"There's no proof of what I'm saying, which is the proof I'm right, because the government is hiding it!"

• Haha 1

I was sitting at a bar I had previously worked in when this news came in...just the weirdest feeling.  Like the bar I had previously worked in had an owner that was friends with Motley Crue (they were at his wedding, I saw the pics) ..we watched the coverage of the Great White tragedy together and cried like we'd lost our best friends. 

But don't **** with JFKJ.  He was the promise of his family, and never got to realize even one of their goals.

Edit, add:  LET'S MAKE HIM PROUD!

Edited by skinsmarydu

How conspiracies like QAnon are slowly creeping into some Canadian churches

Pastor John van Sloten of Marda Loop Church in Calgary had been thinking about, in his view, the theology behind wearing a mask.

His basic premise was that if Jesus, who was God, took on a human body to mask his Godness for the sake of others, then Christians should also cover up their faces during a pandemic.

So van Sloten penned a column for a local newspaper and made it the subject of one of his sermons.

"I thought it was a pretty convincing theological argument," van Sloten said. "But people just went nuts with it."

Soon, the Facebook page for Marda Loop Church was flooded with angry commenters. One told van Sloten that he couldn't possibly be a pastor with such beliefs. Another said he should be ashamed for "posting such nonsense."

One commenter even posted a meme of Jesus displaying his middle finger to the reader.

"I thought that was creative," van Sloten said. "A lot of it was repeating ... the conspiracy theories that the whole masking thing is made up, that you're drinking the Kool-Aid like the rest of liberal society."

Van Sloten said he has received criticism, hate mail and even protests outside his church over the years, and has mostly ignored instances that seemed like trolling.

But he said he's also read about the advent of the baseless conspiracy theory QAnon in American churches, and feels that churches in Canada should be carefully tracking its possible journey north.

Click on the link for the full article

Q folks are excited about a new documentary on COVID...

Two brothers from the Wuhan Research Centre, where Trump suspects the virus was engineered, were due to board Flight MH370 that mysteriously disappeared. These two were the scientists behind the development of the new strain and intended for it to be used as a weapon. An Intelligence agency gained information about the plot and purposefully had the plane shot down.  But the brothers had had a last minute change of plans and never got on the plane.

The documentary, airing tonight at 9 on OAN, is called Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I’m not really sure if I should laugh or cry about that Dan T. It’s funny that these people can be so dumb, but scary that more and more are thinking like them

Reality long ago flu right by those folks.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2