Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYMAG: Who is QAnon? The Storm Conspiracy, Explained

No Excuses

On 10/28/2021 at 11:14 AM, China said:

Projecting is their modus operandi.

It really is. 

which means they’ve been rigging elections for years. It’ll eventually become public knowledge. But that’s the way everything else seems to work. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Wut. 😆

Two minutes of googling (because I’m procrastinating) shows that Bessette met Jr in 1992, four years after McEnany was born.  Or if that’s wrong, they kept their affair hidden from NHL’s John Cullen and kept her pregnancy hidden while she was working as a model.  Boston U has a strict motto of “no pregos” when they release their “The Girls of B.U.” calendar.  

Do better, Q.

12 hours ago, tshile said:

which means they’ve been rigging elections for years. It’ll eventually become public knowledge. But that’s the way everything else seems to work. 

And it'll 100% be spun by the right as "Well of course we cheated, we had to because of all the cheating the Democrats do! It was the only chance we had, because the Democrats are such cheaters, what with all the cheating they do!"

3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

If we had some advance notice, we could have set up a GoFundMe to hire a JFK Jr Look-a-Like to show up on the grassy knoll today.

That cannot be that expensive. Don’t make a go fund me so everyone sees it.  We can find enough people to make that happen on the dl

but yeah let’s do that. Holy **** my life would be complete if that worked out 

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

That cannot be that expensive. Don’t make a go fund me so everyone sees it.  We can find enough people to make that happen on the dl

but yeah let’s do that. Holy **** my life would be complete if that worked out 

Im totally down to put some funds in the pot 

• Like 1