Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Good decision but only two years is kind of weird. I guess it gives the ownership to evaluate Davey as Manager and the post Harper years.

It's also a good sign to Harper that we'll maintain stability at the top.

Lerners have constantly given short, subpar contracts to front office and managers. It’s just their way of doing things at this point (though it’s clearly not good for business).

Conforto activated from DL, 

"He wanted Strasburg," Callaway said when asked why Conforto was being activated without going on a rehab assignment first.

Umm, since when do players decide that what they want is more important than doing the right thing? Going from not facing live pitching to facing Strasburg as the lead-off hitter seems to be a bad baseball decision from a manager. 

Personally, I hope it blows up in their faces in spectacular fashion!

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Good decision but only two years is kind of weird. I guess it gives the ownership to evaluate Davey as Manager and the post Harper years.

It's also a good sign to Harper that we'll maintain stability at the top.

It also equal when Bryce first opt-out would be

The Lerners are smart media people.  Signing Rizzo prior to opening day, im willing to put money that Harper's deal will be annouced at the ASB

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

What happened?

Landed awkwardly on a slide home and then spent a couple frames trying to get around until they finally pulled him. No idea how bad it is or isn't. Could be a bruise for all we know.

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Landed awkwardly on a slide home and then spent a couple frames trying to get around until they finally pulled him. No idea how bad it is or isn't. Could be a bruise for all we know.

OK thanks.  Hopefully nothing serious.

rough handful of games here. First challenge of a 1st time manager. Figure out what's working and what's not. 

I'm at work and can't see. Twitter seems to think there is an issue with Montero calling the pitches and playing his spot. Can anybody confirm?

Archived