Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

38 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

we need to pay Harper.  As much as we like Robles, he wont ever get the respect Harper got in year 1

They absolutely can outspend the Yankees if they try calling.  If Lerners want a ring, they need to make it rain and keep this offense together.

11 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Here’s my amateur analysis of Cole’s problem. With his long, reach- back windup and with his arm slot high throughout, hitters see the ball early and all the way in. Easier to hit than pitchers who hide the ball until the last instant. 

That said, we need to hide him -  either deep in the bullpen or at Syracuse. And I don’t care if he has to be exposed to waivers. 

On 5/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, Mufumonk said:

Cole has a terrible time with hiding the ball. I'd never want him in high leverage situations.

11 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Here’s my amateur analysis of Cole’s problem. With his long, reach- back windup and with his arm slot high throughout, hitters see the ball early and all the way in. Easier to hit than pitchers who hide the ball until the last instant. 

That said, we need to hide him -  either deep in the bullpen or at Syracuse. And I don’t care if he has to be exposed to waivers. 

He may as well scream out his next pitch. It's always been his problem--he has decent stuff, but is entirely too hittable.

So this is ****ing garbage. I had no idea the Nats rain check policy was such a pain in the ass. Particularly for someone out of town like me.

If you buy through Nationals.com (where the ticket selection blows) you can exchange your ticket for another equally priced ticket *at the box office* but not online or over the phone. Uh ok, if you aren’t in the DC area you are screwed. 

If you buy through Stubhub, you are screwed. If you can’t attend the makeup date, you are encouraged to list the tickets for sale, eat the fees you paid, and hope someone else buys them. If the makeup date is too soon and you can’t sell, you’re screwed. 

Of course you always have the option of attending the same game on makeup date IF (huge “if” for someone out of town) you can attend on whatever date they schedule it for. 

I bring this up because I have tickets and a hotel for Saturday, it’s supposed to snow, and they’re talking about possibly moving the game to Friday (which would **** me over bc I can’t attend and probably won’t be able to sell the tickets before then). If they move the game to like July or whatever it’s fine because I can probably resell the tickets if I can’t attend. If they move it up a day to Friday, I’ve probably just burned $500 with absolutely nothing to show for it. 

Nats' home opener lineup against Jacob DeGrom.  Stras batting 8th, Michael A. batting ninth.

NATIONALS
LF Adam Eaton
3B Anthony Rendon
RF Bryce Harper
1B Ryan Zimmerman
2B Howie Kendrick
SS Trea Turner
C Miguel Montero
RHP Stephen Strasburg
CF Michael A. Taylor

Archived