Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Six In A Row...Or We Blow??

petedaddy

47 minutes ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

The chargers are getting hot, that's all of a sudden not a gimme... and the only time we really win at home this year is in prime time despite the Cardinals losing record and the way the Broncos are playing I'm not sleeping on those two teams, I think mainly because it's at home..but I've got faith..it starts in Dallas Thursday..if we win there than I don't see why we can't make a run..

I would love to see Bruce Allen go and a real GM be established..but ya don't wanna see the season collapse because even if so BA wouldn't be **** canned, unfortunately... to those with more knowledge and with the little more insight do the players on the current roster support Bruce Allen and like him?

Chargers and cards both. But they are winnable games. 

10 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

1 down 5 to go. Thursday is all that matters. Beat the Cowboys in Dallas and then take it from there. 1 at a time, no need to look ahead or what anyone else is doing until about 3 weeks to go.

That's correct. What would be big is getting a W any way we possibly can and then getting a mini-bye to gear up for the stretch run. I still think winning the last 5 is a long shot (and also that finishing 10-6 will even put us in the playoffs) but I'd like to see a strong finish and a .500-or-better record for a third consecutive year. Especially considering the circumstances. 

We don't want the Rams to beat the Cardinals... We have a head to head matchup with the Cardinals that would eliminate them from contending with us assuming we do the six in a row

One of our ways in though is by beating out whoever comes in second in the NFC West with our head to head victory tiebreaker

2 hours ago, Taylorcooley1 said:

I would love to see Bruce Allen go and a real GM be established..but ya don't wanna see the season collapse because even if so BA wouldn't be **** canned, unfortunately... to those with more knowledge and with the little more insight do the players on the current roster support Bruce Allen and like him?

I think it would be safe to assume that Cousins can't stand the guy.

On 11/28/2017 at 1:43 PM, Paul Cumberland said:

Guessing Eagles will be rooting for us this Thursday night..

Do you really think the eagles or any of their fans think there's even a miniscule chance that they won't win the division this year. 

I'll bet they don't give a rats ass who wins the game tonight. 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Do you really think the eagles or any of their fans think there's even a miniscule chance that they won't win the division this year. 

Living in Philly, I will let you know that they are mostly pro - Redskins for this game.  Reason being?  It's extremely anti-Dallas around here.

Although I find it odd that people want to celebrate after a Redskins Dallas game vs. beating Seattle.  But if I was them, I'd prefer to just get it out of the way as quick as possible myself.

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

Yeah, we shouldn't concern ourselves with the Eagles cheering for the Redskins or not, but we, as Redskin fans, are probably going to hope the Eagles win this Sunday.

It would be better for Washington if Philadelphia wins and Seattle loses.

On 11/24/2017 at 3:59 PM, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Nobody is on any sauce, but I know who's on the remainder of our schedule.  Instead of wasting time trying to get a laugh with a weak comment, just state why you dont believe they could run the table.

I have faith we can run the table from whats left on the schedule.  State why you dont believe we can and which one of the teams left are you afraid we cant easily handle?

That is why to predict this mediocre, injured team would reel off 6 in a row = on the sauce.

3 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

That is why to predict this mediocre, injured team would reel off 6 in a row = on the sauce.

Actually it has nothing to do with any sauce...  decent NFL teams would have decimated this Cowboys defense.  Im not guilty of being on any sauce, im just guilty of thinking and believing that we were a above average team.  I was wrong.  We are the 3rd worst team in the NFCE and that is a compliment at this point.

4 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

or it could most likely just be a skins fan having optimism, but that optimism just not working out this time. 

A fan can make predictions, and not be on any “sauce”. 

6 minutes ago, LavarArringtonMachine said:

Im glad that someone here understands optimism and it doesn't have to include "sauce".  Well said my friend!

Although, let’s be real here, we’re redskins fans...any actual optimism usually does come from someone that’s had too much “sauce” ?? 

Archived