Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

The offense better at least get those 3 points back to open the 3rd quarter.

Will be interesting to see how the Saints adjust.  They got away from their running game towards the end of the half, but time was a factor.  If the 'Skins could have gone up 24-10 there was a possibility of the Saints offense becoming one-dimensional.  Now they are back into a 1 possession game.

If I was a Saints fan, I'd be furious about how long it took to get the spike's snap off. As a Redskins fan, I am wiping away the bullets I was sweating.

Still hate that we skipped out on the 56 yard attempt. I'd never bet on downing the ball before a touchback. It's a pleasant surprise, not a gimme.

luckily the dumb mistakes we've made are fixable and not a total lack of effort or execution. so that's reassuring. we just need to refocus and not take ourselves out the game with stupid penalties. 

as long as Kirk stays crisp and o-line keeps him protected, I like our chances in the 2nd half. secondary had a mini collapse before the half and d-line needs to shore up the holes/create more pressure. Brees isn't going to lay off in the 1nd half. 

really think this becomes a shoot-out/score-for-score game.

4 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

And that is why we are 4-5.  we just loose concentration the last minute.  No team has had more scoring against than us in the last 2 minutes 

It looks like when the last two minutes come, our defense just stands there and waits formthe time to expire, like they don’t know that a good offense can easily march downfield in 45 seconds.

Archived