Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

The manifesto calls immigrants “invaders” and his rhetoric is no different than Trump’s. This is the consequence of a hate-filled political agenda. 

Same motives and propagation as kristallnacht. Politicians and media driving fear and hate through propaganda and a citizen/s commits an act of violence against the ethnic group that was the subject of said propaganda. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

We have terrorists in this country and our president is inspiring and encouraging them.  Our country is pitiful in its inaction and complacency.  

all the non-trump media needs to start labeling these guys and their attacks as terrorist/ism once they find a connection to any sociopolitical theme

if they make even one white supremacist style post, even a single rant, they get hit with the full can of paint "white supremacist terrorist" etc.

and do it over and over

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

Following that, he RT’d a video of Pastor Darnell Scott praising Trump yesterday.

I remember the mass shooting in that bar in Southern California last year. One of the victims survived the Vegas shooting. This country is sick. Nothing will be done, the gun debate is over and this sadly our new reality. It will get worse too.

Read some of the manifesto.  The parts on immigration I couldn't help hearing Stephen Miller's voice in my head.  It reads a lot like his rambling rhetoric on the US giving out too many work Visa and foreigners taking higher paying jobs from Americans.   

17 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Has the manifesto been confirmed as authentic?  It wouldn't surprise me at all if some loser troll slapped together a ranting writing as a hoax.  It's not exactly difficult to make one up.

Don't think it's been confirmed yet, but it was apparently posted on 8chan prior to the shootings before being removed and the FBI is investigating it.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Has the manifesto been confirmed as authentic?  It wouldn't surprise me at all if some loser troll slapped together a ranting writing as a hoax.  It's not exactly difficult to make one up.

Its not confirmed but it’s highly unlikely it’s not. The manifesto matches the shooters social media activity, it accurately describes the gun used and it was posted prior to when the shooting started. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, drowland said:

Don't think it's been confirmed yet, but it was apparently posted on 8chan prior to the shootings before being removed and the FBI is investigating it.  

There's a 8chan now?  What, 4chan wasn't degenerate enough for them?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bearrock said:

There's a 8chan now?  What, 4chan wasn't degenerate enough for them?  

Correct 4chan won’t allow you to post streams of shootings. I think it was around then that people started moving to 8chan. I think. 

That Fox News is already blaming this on ISIS and the border (so in proxy, immigrants) is ****ing sick. These people actually are subhuman

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, bearrock said:

some reporting (msnbc/abc) cites fbi source has said they have "high confidence" and had been made aware of the post prior to the shooting, fwiw

ya don't know much of anything for sure this early in this stuff is my baseline

• Thanks 1