Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

Brady is playing like Kirk, missing easy them throws tonight. 

No, if Kirk was in Brady's spot he already would have thrown 10 TD's and thrown for 500 yards.  PAY DAT MAN!!

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

O hey Gronk.

I feel bad for the just into college girl that will say that tonight.  Gronk has a certain kind of face...  

It's funny seeing that about 50% of these Patriot players would be straight trash anywhere else.  They remind me of that movie "Disturbing Behavior"  Maybe they do get microchips inserted into them.  Weird stuff.  

Eagle defense really hasn't impressed.  They've gotten some stops, but that's expected.  Not much pressure and the pats have had an easy time moving the ball.  That's a bad sign for garbage green.

I get the feeling that as soon as the pats force a few back to back punts, the pats will break this one open.

Just now, Destino said:

Eagle defense really hasn't impressed.  They've gotten some stops, but that's expected.  Not much pressure and the pats have had an easy time moving the ball.  That's a bad sign for garbage green.

The pressure has been hit or miss. Sometimes they're hitting Brady on multiple plays, at others he has time on several in a row.

But their coverage downfield has been terrible.

Archived