Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Yep, I think back to the way the '91 Redskins absolutely brutalized the Bills receivers in the Super Bowl. Probably the hardest hitting I've ever seen from a secondary. They were laying the wood on guys whether they caught the ball or not ool. 

Damn right.  Do that now =  ejected. I want everyone to watch how garbage Chris Hogan is when he goes to another team.  Even in GB.  

Something going on with the NFL and NE  that we....  don't...  know about.   

Just now, mudpig said:

Damn right.  Do that now =  ejected. I want everyone to watch how garbage Chris Hogan is when he goes to another team.  Even in GB.  

Youve got some interesting takes tonight. Keep them coming 

Just now, TheItalianStallion said:

Eh that Kirk/Trump commercial didn't do it for me.

What was this one? 

Just now, mudpig said:

What you talking about? The commissioner was about to get fired by a charge led by Jerry Jones and was only saved by the owner of the Patriots. A year after that owner swore he was mad at the commissioner. Then the commissioner got an extension and the Patriots in the playoffs had only one penalty called on them compared to the 10+ called on the other team. This is all normal right?

1 minute ago, bobandweave said:

What you talking about? The commissioner was about to get fired by a charge led by Jerry Jones and was only saved by the owner of the Patriots. A year after that owner swore he was mad at the commissioner. Then the commissioner got an extension and the Patriots in the playoffs had only one penalty called on them compared to the 10+ called on the other team. This is all normal right?

Cant you guys wait for the Pats to win before you start crying about the refs?

Archived