Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Youve got some interesting takes tonight. Keep them coming 

LOL,  I seriously find the NE thing weird man!  I've seen countless players leave there and were trash anywhere else.  Something just is strange about it to me.  Unless Belicheck just mastered everything.  Perhaps.  

OH look it's Rex Burkhead,  slow white guy that was below average in Cinci.  So cute.  

Annnnnd  a Trump commercial...  good god.  This generation loves its over saturation and hyperbole. 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Bringing up ref/Pat conspiracies*

I didn’t bring anything up, I simply said the truth. Besides my moneys on the Patriots, can’t beat them join them lol

**** the Eagles seriously I’m for the Patriots. First and goal!!

4 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

What you talking about? The commissioner was about to get fired by a charge led by Jerry Jones and was only saved by the owner of the Patriots. A year after that owner swore he was mad at the commissioner. Then the commissioner got an extension and the Patriots in the playoffs had only one penalty called on them compared to the 10+ called on the other team. This is all normal right?

ah!!!   Of course,  it all makes sense now.  Nothing to do wth collusion though..   never   NFL is pure.  

OH look it's Little Danny!!!    He's so adorable.  Wasn't good anywhere else...  but okay.  

Archived