Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

On 2/7/2018 at 8:37 PM, NickyJ said:

If I were told I was the chosen heir of a 5 time Super Bowl winning team's coach, I'd probably think twice too before jumping into a team that's struggling as much as the Colts. And that's not even considering how severe Luck's injury is.

I wish the Skins were struggling like the Colts, if "struggling" meant making it all the way to the Divisional Round :)

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2019 at 6:15 PM, BleedBNG said:

What is wrong with this map?

50868975-2301651473438174-36817154930617

Somebody clearly hacked Louisiana 🤔. Also, Missouri should be burning red, with the Chiefs feeling jobbed, and the Dome Rams literally being taken away from St Louis.

I mean, how soulless of a fan do you have to be to root for a sorry team that uprooted, and is in the SB TWO YEARS LATER (notice we haven't heard a peep from those Rams fans that always took advantage of every opportunity to tell us how they won the RG3 trade.... Btw that will clearly go down as a double ko )

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 12:12 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Somebody clearly hacked Louisiana 🤔. Also, Missouri should be burning red, with the Chiefs feeling jobbed, and the Dome Rams literally being taken away from St Louis.

I mean, how soulless of a fan do you have to be to root for a sorry team that uprooted, and is in the SB TWO YEARS LATER (notice we haven't heard a peep from those Rams fans that always took advantage of every opportunity to tell us how they won the RG3 trade.... Btw that will clearly go down as a double ko )

Hey, the Rams came back home. It's like kids who grow up in Cali, then go east for college. They get a taste of the cold and the unattractive, enjoy the novelty and cheap-living of it all for a while, but alway come back West in the end.

It's amazing that no one has figured out the Patriots yet. Everyone raved about the Chargers and Chiefs this year, but neither could supplant them. I don't see anything changing next year. Maybe Chiefs get some defensive help and give them a run but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, China said:

Yawn.  The AFC clearly sucks.  Can we please get someone else besides the Patriots to represent the AFC in the Superbowl?  Tedious and tiresome.

If a conference is weak,  in football, like the AFC in the 80s-90s, their representative loses.  And badly. 

You're just mad that a Michigan man is GOAT. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

I'm actually in a much better place once I capitulated to the Pats greatness.  I submitted, I tapped out on Patriots hate, it was a losing battle.  So them winning a 6th one doesnt even register.  

That's kinda where I've been. It's fun to watch Brady just like it was fun watching Jordan. You just have to appreciate the history you are watching and know that nobody will ever see anything like it again

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That's kinda where I've been. It's fun to watch Brady just like it was fun watching Jordan. You just have to appreciate the history you are watching and know that nobody will ever see anything like it again

I'm mad at the people who cheered for the Giants (in our fanbase) to beat them a second time even.  Like how dumb do you have to be to root for the team that cheated the Skins re: salary cap, targeted its division and is a rival?  And this is before the Pats had (LMAO) six.

Also, does this put to bed the old Manning/Brady debates? Six goddamn rings.  Manning was a GREAT QB, no doubt, but he tended to fold under pressure in a way that Brady didn't.  It's something I noted while watching Brady play in college vs. what I saw of Manning.  It never truly changed.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 8:48 PM, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

I'm mad at the people who cheered for the Giants (in our fanbase) to beat them a second time even.  Like how dumb do you have to be to root for the team that cheated the Skins re: salary cap, targeted its division and is a rival?  And this is before the Pats had (LMAO) six.

Point taken for the rival aspect of what your saying, but the "spirit of the cap" crap happened after their 2 SB wins against the Pats. I'm sure if it was before, there would be zero in our fanbase that would be rooting against the Pats.

8 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Point taken for the rival aspect of what your saying, but the "spirit of the cap" crap happened after their 2 SB wins against the Pats. I'm sure if it was before, there would be zero in our fanbase that would be rooting against the Pats.

Wow, so much time has passed, I swore it was otherwise.  I've seen people still hate the Patriots more in the last few years though, which is still odd to me.  But thanks for correcting that mistaken belief on my part.

• 2 weeks later...