Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

11 hours ago, Roger.Staubach said:

I may find myself rooting for the Pats.  (Vomit!)

Yeah. :( 

Another reason to despise the eagles (yes I left "eagles" lower-case on purpose :) ).

They are making me do something I don't want to do. See the patriots (lower-case) win another super bowl just so the eagles won't.

Edited by SkinsGuy

I don't hate the Pats. Would I like to see a different team win for the sake of variety/parity? Sure. But I also respect greatness, especially in a sport that doesn't lend itself to allowing sustained success.

Go Brady. Go Bellicheck. Go Pats. Keep that Eagle trophy case empty.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Look at the Pats dominance since 2001:

*2001- Pats over Rams

2002- Bucs over Raiders

*2003- Pats over Panthers

*2004- Pats over Eagles

2005- Steelers over Seahawks

2006- Colts over Bears

2007- Gaints over Pats

2008- Steelers over Cards

2009- Saints over Colts

2010- Packers over Steelers

2011- Giants over Pats

2012- Ravens over 49ers

2013- Seahawks over Broncos

*2014- Pats over Seahawks

2015- Broncos over Panthers

*2016- Pats over Falcons

2017- Pats vs Eagles

*- Superbowl Champs

The AFC really has been week, when the Pats dominated during their 3 Superbowls in 4 years period. They have done that twice.  The NFL overall has also been weak.

Yeah, we will never see this again in our lifetimes and the Bellicheck-Brady run will be ending.  I know Brady hopes to play 5 more years but something tells me, father time will start catching up to him pretty soon.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Look at the Pats dominance since 2001:

*2001- Pats over Rams

2002- Bucs over Raiders

*2003- Pats over Panthers

*2004- Pats over Eagles

2005- Steelers over Seahawks

2006- Colts over Bears

2007- Gaints over Pats

2008- Steelers over Cards

2009- Saints over Colts

2010- Packers over Steelers

2011- Giants over Pats

2012- Ravens over 49ers

2013- Seahawks over Broncos

*2014- Pats over Seahawks

2015- Broncos over Panthers

*2016- Pats over Falcons

2017- Pats vs Eagles

*- Superbowl Champs

The AFC really has been week, when the Pats dominated during their 3 Superbowls in 4 years period. They have done that twice.  The NFL overall has also been weak.

Yeah, we will never see this again in our lifetimes and the Bellicheck-Brady run will be ending.  I know Brady hopes to play 5 more years but something tells me, father time will start catching up to him pretty soon.

Since 2004, it’s been Tom, Peyton or Ben in the AFC with one single Flacco sighting.  It’s getting old.

19 minutes ago, Taylor 36 said:

That's why I am of the opinion that there is no fan-base more deserving than them to never get a SB victory.

One of my favorite facts of all time, the one I will share with anyone who will listen - even if they're not football fans - is that the last time the Eagles won a League title, this man was still President:

Dwight_D_Eisenhower-AB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/21/2018 at 11:37 PM, PokerPacker said:

Patriots don't deserve to be in the Super Bowl.  BS Pass interference put them in TD position at the end of the first half, and the refs blew the play dead when the Jags recovered the fumble that would have been returned for a TD.  So god damned typical for them.

There were at least two obvious PIs on the Pats on 3rd downs that weren't called. The one on Ramsey later I lean towards being the right call, but sometimes they don't call that because he's going for the ball and the contact probably didn't determine the outcome of the play. Still, 3 of those 4 should have gone for Jax. If 2 of them go their way, they probably win. Pretty good chance if one of the 4 dos their way they win. But of course, all 4 are called for the Patriots.

The worst, though, because of how it happened was the Jack fumble recovery. An official, who was ruling on the field that it WAS a fumble and it WAS recovered by Jack, blew the play dead AFTER Jack had gotten up and run several yards. Maybe it's how they train officials that's the problem, I don't know. But that is the kind of thing that drives me nuts. He could have let the play go, let him scored and then reviewed it. If he was shown to be down, no foul, if not he gets the TD. But by deciding to blow it dead, he negates even the possibility that justice is served in half the outcomes of the review. Again, it's one thing if he didn't see the fumble or thought it came out after Lewis was down, but he didn't. He saw the fumble, saw Jack recover it and just decided to make sure Jack doesn't have the opportunity to score. So infuriating. 

• Like 4