Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter: Su'a Cravens Considering Retirement

Conn

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

What should we make of the Broncos trading for him, then? lol...

A lot of sour grapes on the boards today. People not realizing the Skins "won" this deal early. The fact that they could recoup from this loss of a 2nd rounder is pretty big. Props to the organization for remaining patient during this process. 

This is way more than just draft picks for a potential player. Scenario:

1) Cravens lost the respect of his defensive back teammates and other groups around him.

2) He has a high injury history and a total lack of motivation when it comes to injury, rehab, working without playing.

3) Has the immaturity that takes decades to grow on.

4) Couldn't envision himself walking back into Redskins park, earning the respect of his peers, fighting hard for a practice spot through thick and thin, and playing on the field come Sundays without feeling embarrassed and disgraced. Hence why he plays Disney music upon his trade; he's a ****ing child.

The Redskins jump some rounds and pick up their 8th pick of the 2018 draft for a player that was favored to cause more trouble than not this year, a player they most likely would have released this summer. Good win skins.

In case anyone has forgotten some things let me help remind you who's going to be trying to get on the field for Denver this year:

1. http://washington.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/sua-cravens-must-permanently-wear-glasses-after-concussion/

2. https://www.washingtonpost.com/

3. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000845891/article/washington-redskins-sua-cravens-expected-back-this-week

4. http://larrybrownsports.com/football/sua-cravens-upset-bs-story/358190

5. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20560111/sua-cravens-washington-redskins-22-pondered-retiring

We're getting something for nothing.

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Unlike everyone else, I actually want Sua to succeed. I want him to ball out, and play like a superstar next season and carry the team on his shoulders to the playoffs. Then he can retire the next season and give us our compensatory pick.

Annnnd people in hell wish for ice water..Su’a was a low/high tier or high/mid-tier player at best..he’s a good supporting piece on a well established defense only,not a guy who can put anything on his back(except a Disney character cape maybe)and do anything by himself-any hopes to anything more than that and it’s just that...Hopes!!..he doesn’t have the maturity for what it takes to succeed at this level and that he definitively proved (in college also) that since being drafted,I don’t think he can handle it at all imo!!

9 minutes ago, TK said:

Doug Williams 2

John Elway 0

:)  

I love this post..he’s still schooling him huh?!!!

1 hour ago, NewCliche21 said:

I'd take a flier on him for a fifth and a swap of picks.  Just not for a second rounder.

That makes no sense it what you just said .... you just said the organisation was totally incompetent for drafting him when there was a whiff of thus happening .... but we did get a season out of him ... 

but then you turn around and praise the broncos for taking a “flyer” on him with a fifth ... plus . huh ? 

Huh ? 

Some times I think some people get so wrapped up in this warped self pity that they lash out with this twisted version of fandom where they only see the negative and have lacked any sembalance of rationality ... to the point that should the team actually do well this year it would be devistating because doing well would say the decision makers are actually doing something right ..... which is in their mind impossible... 

the team have done stuff that absolutely should be criticised but when that critical voice just whines about everything then it looses its edge ... 

20 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Well he's Denver's problem now.  Good luck with that.

No Doubt..I just looked at the Broncos forum..man,those guys are gonna be soooo pissed after all the praise they’re posting-lol..you’d swear that they just stuck a gun to our heads and strait up robbed us blind-Bhahahaha!!!..this kid is a head case and they just pissed away a whole lot more than he was definitely worth!!..they’re so proud of elway over this move!!!..yup,praise away-after they see what they get,they’ll be calling for his head veeeery soon

2 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

No Doubt..I just looked at the Broncos forum..man,those guys are gonna be soooo pissed after all the praise they’re posting-lol..you’d swear that they just stuck a gun to our heads and strait up robbed us blind-Bhahahaha!!!..this kid is a head case and they just pissed away a whole lot more than he was definitely worth!!..they’re so proud of elway over this move!!!..yup,praise away-after they see what they get,they’ll be calling for his head veeeery soon

Dude, it’s like when you break up with a hot chick.  The next dude is like OMG she’s so hot , I’m so lucky!  And you’re just sitting back like “Just wait, she’s crazy as hell.”  But you know you can’t tell them **** LOL

17 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Dude, it’s like when you break up with a hot chick.  The next dude is like OMG she’s so hot , I’m so lucky!  And you’re just sitting back like “Just wait, she’s crazy as hell.”  But you know you can’t tell them **** LOL

?..Exactly!!!..I didn’t have the heart to tell em!!..well,yeah I did-I trolled the hell outta em

57 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Im just gonna leave this here. Because I have no idea what the hell I just watched?

He was alive to see them win a superbowl, so I think hes getting ready for his "I'm going to Disneyworld"

Its probably why he lost interest and didn't want to play for us. Instead of being a brick in the foundation of building something, he would rather be the lace curtains on something already built

2 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

He was alive to see them win a superbowl, so I think hes getting ready for his "I'm going to Disneyworld"

Its probably why he lost interest and didn't want to play for us. Instead of trying to be part of the foundation of building something, he would rather be the lace curtains on something already built

The Broncos were 5-11 last year.....Just saying.

5 minutes ago, zoony said:

Why are we claiming victory?

Maybe lets trade this years second round pick for a 5th rounder in 2021.  Winning!  :kickcan:

yeah not getting any production out of a 2nd rounder again is not winning, but Comp picks and the like is.....lol. With the Redskins it's always doing the best you can in a bad situation. -Like cutting your leg off so you don't have to walk to work. 

20 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

http://wtkr.com/2017/07/31/report-redskins-running-back-keith-marshall-done-for-season/

RICHMOND, Va. – Redskins running back Keith Marshall will have to wait yet another year to make his NFL debut, and it likely won’t be with the Redskins.

Then I wonder why they still have him listed on the official roster. And they typically have that very updated. I mean, McPhee was added to it, within hours of the trade.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Then I wonder why they still have him listed on the official roster. And they typically have that very updated. I mean, McPhee was added to it, within hours of the trade.

Because it's his last official team??/ I would love to see him back, but I think he's done tbh. 

8 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

yeah not getting any production out of a 2nd rounder again is not winning, but Comp picks and the like is.....lol. With the Redskins it's always doing the best you can in a bad situation. -Like cutting your leg off so you don't have to walk to work. 

Its seriously like cheering for the fat kid to just finish the race, long after first, second, and third were decided

22 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Thanks Scott. What a horrific draft all around.

Archived