Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

6th Annual ES Survivor League (a/k/a Suicide League) - And the winner is...

Bliz

3 hours ago, Destino said:

We've seen bloodbaths like that before.

I usually stay away from the 'consensus' picks the first few weeks because it always happens.

Never won, but always made it out of the first few.

The % of people who picked the team mattered more than the match-up. Not kidding.

8 hours ago, Mongo2365 said:

So glad I stayed away from the Patriots.

That one was questionable for sure. Paper undefeated champs, air of self righteousness, meanwhile, probably the most underrated team in the NFL is coming on a Thursday kickoff night (usually a tough game anyway) hearing how they'll get their asses kicked and shouldn't even show up. NINE point underdogs.... A playoff team. Wtf.

Too hot to touch

Really wanted Chicago to win.  They had a good chance.  I am alive in every survivor league I entered (3).  I am in a $200 buy in league with 19 people, so $3,800 up for grabs.  Took the Steelers in that league.  Took Atlanta in ES and Carolina in the 100 grand Yahoo league.

Pats usually feel like a safe bet any given week...glad I decided I wanted to "save" them for later in the season.  

16 hours ago, ksun247 said:

I know. Went with the Raiders today. Gotta pick the SKINS eventually, if I don't get eliminated sooner. LOL!:ols:

Raiders was such a bold pick.  Titans are a good team, and I think were favored to win that game.  Nicely done.  Good luck finding a week to pick the skins though.  Yeesh.

2 Pats, 2 Texans and I think that's everyone who went out this week (with no one pending for tonights games).  Also I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've ever made it through week 1 without someone going out by "forgot to make a pick".  Let's keep that streak going!

On to week 2...

Archived