Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

42 minutes ago, Larry said:

All right.  I hope I just misread that.  

One of those times when I'm glad to be wrong.  

Key part of what @China posted. Glad to see this. 

Despite security concerns, Biden and Harris have remained determined to take the oath of office outside, on the West Front.

"I think we cannot yield to those who would try and make us afraid of who we are," Harris told NPR in an interview last week

Michigan Republicans seek to replace GOP canvasser who certified election

The Michigan Republican Party wants to replace the GOP member of the Board of State Canvassers who cast the pivotal vote to certify election results in favor of Democratic President-elect Joe Biden. 

With party activists calling for certification to be blocked on Nov. 23, Aaron Van Langevelde, a policy adviser and deputy legal counsel for state House Republicans, joined the two Democrats on the four-member board to sign off on the results.

His term ends on Jan. 31. Instead of renominating him for a four-year term, the Michigan Republican Party has proposed three well-known activists to take his spot, according to a letter obtained by The Detroit News. Among them is Linda Lee Tarver, who was involved in a lawsuit that sought to have the GOP-controlled Legislature intervene in the results showing Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won.

Click on the link for the full article

8 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Thank goodness 

Recall once seeing a comic:  

Well, we've done it. We've got a trillion dollar budget for our defense department. 

Just think about that. A trillion dollars. A trillion. To defend us from Russia. 

When's the last time a Russian broke into your car and stole the stereo?  

If I'm going to spend a trillion dollars to protect me, I want to be protected from Americans. 

14 hours ago, China said:

Michigan Republicans seek to replace GOP canvasser who certified election

His term ends on Jan. 31. Instead of renominating him for a four-year term, the Michigan Republican Party has proposed three well-known activists to take his spot, according to a letter obtained by The Detroit News. Among them is Linda Lee Tarver, who was involved in a lawsuit that sought to have the GOP-controlled Legislature intervene in the results showing Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won.

This is going to be the norm for the Republican party in some places. Contest everything. 

24 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

This is going to be the norm for the Republican party in some places. Contest everything. 

"Going to be"?  "In some places"?  

A year ago, the entire GOP decided that trying to save the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans was something that needed to be unanimously opposed.  Anybody who did not do so was a traitor to the cause.  

Edit:  

Heck, it's been 50 years since the GOP loudly, proudly, and successfully objected to the US Constitution containing an amendment that simply stated that the government couldn't discriminate against women.  

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

Being persecuted for being correct. But prematurely (per the audience).

That’s a new one.

Its no wonder there’s a mindset of victim hood. The target (rules) keep changing. Who can keep track of all this ****.

Archived