Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 hours ago, Springfield said:

Im not what abouting, I’m comparing with the last candidate that Democrats selected.  Granted Biden is 76 now and older than Donald Trump.

I don’t think age is an issue.  Virulence is.

Virulence:

noun

1. 1.
    the severity or harmfulness of a disease or poison.
    "the proportion of birds which die depends on the virulence of the virus"
  2. 2.
    bitter hostility; rancor.
    "he was clearly pained by the virulence of the attacks"

Yeah, they both sum up Trump pretty well.

14 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I think you mean vitality, or maybe virility

Or maybe I’m just talking out of my ass like I am 99% of the time I post on this board.

(you’re probably right on virility)

Cant have a low energy candidate.  Gotta have one who is engaging and able to go in every night or day, visiting people and getting his/her message out.  Don’t let Trump dominate the headlines.

I have an ideal campaign in my mind and if it’s deviated then I’d be concerned about a loss.

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Cant have a low energy candidate.  Gotta have one who is engaging and able to go in every night or day, visiting people and getting his/her message out.  Don’t let Trump dominate the headlines.

Oh, Biden is virile... AND willing to engage the young voters. I don't think there's a candidate in this election who will display more virility as he attempts to reach young people in ways thy've never been reached out to before... Every night and every day baby! Just "Reach, reach reach".

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Oh, Biden is virile... AND willing to engage the young voters. I don't think there's a candidate in this election who will display more virility as he attempts to reach young people in ways thy've never been reached out to before... Every night and every day baby! Just "Reach, reach reach".

Just like last time, I want Sanders to get the nomination. However, like last time, I will vote for whatever Dem gets the nomination. Hell, I'll vote for a moldy half eaten potato over Trump.

Archived