Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

That video of Biden whispering to that girl and then trying to kiss her made me pretty uncomfortable. I don’t know how any of y’all can see that and think “it’s been addressed” is a good enough response to it personally. 

I dont like like the way that touching people problem is going for him. And I’m giving him wayyyyy more line I would the current president which I’m not sure it’s right. 

I dunno

21 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I mean, it’s not like he was trying to make out.

Do you know that some cultures kiss each other on the cheek as a formality?

I can’t tell if this is a serious response or not. I don’t really have a dog in the fight, yet either. But I do notice the willingness to excuse this stuff by Dems who I would have expected to want better and it’s disappointing. It comes off hypocritical but I’m not gonna sit here and try and change your mind about it. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I can’t tell if this is a serious response or not. I don’t really have a dog in the fight, yet either. But I do notice the willingness to excuse this stuff by Dems who I would have expected to want better and it’s disappointing. It comes off hypocritical but I’m not gonna sit here and try and change your mind about it. 

I am 100% deadass

I think that Biden is a charismatic leader and one who makes a real emotional connection by touching people.  The claims that that people felt “uncomfortable” because he touched them on the shoulder, or because he kissed the back of their head in a moment that they could use some compassion.  I mean come on, how low are we going here?  There are women who are ACTUALLY groped, women who are ACTUALLY kissed, on the mouth, with tongue.  Those women are marginalized by these claims.  These are women who “felt uncomfortable”.  This is not something that should be dominating headlines, it’s something where if the woman felt offended then they should have said, “Hey Joe, don’t do that.”  But no, they’re all over twitter admonishing his actions because they’re trying to make him look bad.

And why is this a problem ALL OF A SUDDEN?  He’s had this same exact way with people all along, and all along people have tried to say that it’s creepy... but it’s not.

I can tell you why it’s a problem all of a sudden but I think you and everyone else in this thread is smart enough to figure out why that is.

You know what though, this whole Creepy Joe Biden thing is keeping ol Joe’s name front and center.  As long as it doesn’t come out that he’s raped anyone, who do you think all of this publicity ultimately helps?

45 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I am 100% deadass

I think that Biden is a charismatic leader and one who makes a real emotional connection by touching people.  The claims that that people felt “uncomfortable” because he touched them on the shoulder, or because he kissed the back of their head in a moment that they could use some compassion.  I mean come on, how low are we going here?  There are women who are ACTUALLY groped, women who are ACTUALLY kissed, on the mouth, with tongue.  Those women are marginalized by these claims.  These are women who “felt uncomfortable”.  This is not something that should be dominating headlines, it’s something where if the woman felt offended then they should have said, “Hey Joe, don’t do that.”  But no, they’re all over twitter admonishing his actions because they’re trying to make him look bad.

And why is this a problem ALL OF A SUDDEN?  He’s had this same exact way with people all along, and all along people have tried to say that it’s creepy... but it’s not.

I can tell you why it’s a problem all of a sudden but I think you and everyone else in this thread is smart enough to figure out why that is.

You know what though, this whole Creepy Joe Biden thing is keeping ol Joe’s name front and center.  As long as it doesn’t come out that he’s raped anyone, who do you think all of this publicity ultimately helps?

I wish you could see this from my POV. 

I have a theory that our disconnect is age related. Mind if I ask how old you are?

I'm ok with Biden %100. Once again, why should the Dems hold their people to a higher standard and eat their own because Biden kissed someone on the head. The GOP puts up racists, pedophiles, rapists and molesters and they never have to apologize or face consequences. They let the people decide, sometimes their person wins, sometimes they don't. If the DNC has learned ANYTHING from the last election, it should be "let the people decide".

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wish you could see this from my POV. 

I have a theory that our disconnect is age related. Mind if I ask how old you are?

When I joined this board, everyone’s age was displayed next to their username and we could quietly form our own opinions about said posters based on their age.

I’m 36, ripe for a mid life crisis and ready to see Trump as the second one-term president of my life.

36 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If it’s culture then it is typically accepted and consensual by both parties. Not the same here. 

If it wasn’t consensual then why didn’t the grown women who are apparently offended say something at the time?  Why wait until Biden is on the verge of announcing his candidacy?

This Biden touching people is not my focus. 

My focus is his age. Listen, I'm 67 and running for president is the furthest thing from my mind. I don't care how sharp someone seems, you do lose a step as you age. That's why I want someone below 60. 

Look at how Trump is being looked at, at his age.

36 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

And I thought she was too old too. 

Stop with the whataboutism. Clinton isn't running.

Im not what abouting, I’m comparing with the last candidate that Democrats selected.  Granted Biden is 76 now and older than Donald Trump.

I don’t think age is an issue.  Virulence is.

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

That video of Biden whispering to that girl and then trying to kiss her made me pretty uncomfortable. I don’t know how any of y’all can see that and think “it’s been addressed” is a good enough response to it personally. 

I dont like like the way that touching people problem is going for him. And I’m giving him wayyyyy more line I would the current president which I’m not sure it’s right. 

I dunno

I'm not interested in voting for which old white guy I find less creepy, either.

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

If it wasn’t consensual then why didn’t the grown women who are apparently offended say something at the time?  Why wait until Biden is on the verge of announcing his candidacy?

That sounds shockingly familiar.

Watching Face the Nation. I'm at least learning things. 

First time I've seen Mayor Pete. Rather long interview, with some real questions. I thought he came off very well. Id recommend people watch it. 

Been asking Mitt some serious questions now. 

Edit. Meet the Press, not Face the Nation. 

Archived