Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Bernie released his taxes in 2016. 

He's raised a ****-ton of money since then from all sorts, probably has campaign violations somewhere and will owe $$$. 

I know. Plus he made a milly off his book. He ain't hurting for money. Hypocritical to run on closing tax havens and loopholes while not disclosing your taxes imo. Transparency can go a long way in politics.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He's trying to hijack the Democratic party again. He needs to go. 

He's an independent not a Democrat.

He could be your nominee, get used to him.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

I care. I won't vote, volunteer, or give him a dime this go round until he releases his taxes. I get emails pretty much daily from his campaign. Just ignoring them at the moment. 

At this point I'm more interested in helping Warren or Mayor Pete with my time, energy, n money. 

If Warren doesn't get some cash, she could be gone before fall. The first real 2020 campaign flop.

I voted for Bernie in the primary and then energetically supported Clinton in the election. Defense matters, as ever.

One of the things that appealed to me about his candidacy, though, was not him specifically or his record in the Senate, but that he was helping normalize a political agenda I regard as more humane and appealing. Now that so many other candidates of merit are championing said politics, I’m not swayed by Bernie nearly as much. I’ll vote for whoever goes against Trump because of the obvious, but I will be supporting someone else in the primary.

6 hours ago, JCB said:

I voted for Bernie in the primary and then energetically supported Clinton in the election. Defense matters, as ever.

One of the things that appealed to me about his candidacy, though, was not him specifically or his record in the Senate, but that he was helping normalize a political agenda I regard as more humane and appealing. Now that so many other candidates of merit are championing said politics, I’m not swayed by Bernie nearly as much. I’ll vote for whoever goes against Trump because of the obvious, but I will be supporting someone else in the primary.

Thats a really good way to put it

8 hours ago, Hersh said:

Do Bernie Bros care? Are they simply the Trump voters of the left and their guy can do no wrong?

I don't care only because I'm sick of Dems playing by the rules, it doesn't win them elections.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Problem is if both sides start doing these this way where does it stop? 

Who cares? The only way the GOP can stay in power is by gerrymandering, voter fraud and voter purging, because of that we get people like Trump. When we get people like Trump, we get a conservative SCOTUS and lifetime appointments to the courts that get to put their unwanted and unpopular "anti-citizen" rulings on the people for another generation. Wait, its ok though! We took the high road! Your kids will probably be shot in school if the world doesn't melt (you will have kids because you won't be able to get an abortion), but we sang "Kumbaya". Hell, we might get'em next time if the GOP (pretty please!) plays by the rules.

52 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I don't care only because I'm sick of Dems playing by the rules, it doesn't win them elections.

Obama campaign was fined $375k for finance violations. 

No one cared/cares because Obama raised a ****-ton on money. 

2 hours ago, Mooka said:

Obama campaign was fined $375k for finance violations. 

No one cared/cares because Obama raised a ****-ton on money. 

Campaign finance violations happen in EVERY campaign, but thanks for doing the "whattabout" with Obama instead of the "whattabout" with Hilary, that was mildly refreshing. You see, when a campaign finance violation happens, you pay a fine and give the money back, like every normal campaign has done. Now, do you REALLY want to talk about campaign finance violation?

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Lol Peggy Noonan. The author of such hits as: A kinder gentler nation. A thousand points of light. Read my lips no new taxes. 

Gives ya them nostalgic warm n fuzzies don't it?

Well if ya prefer a example of what she said.... :pint:

Archived