Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well I guess it’s good to know that you also go around grabbing your coworkers and kissing them on the head. 

This response is inappropriate and makes me justifiably uncomfortable.

But I will carry on and let it pass.  I’m strong like that.

22 hours ago, Hersh said:

Do Bernie Bros care? Are they simply the Trump voters of the left and their guy can do no wrong?

1 hour ago, Mooka said:
  •  

5yv39.jpg

You have your answer.

54 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This response is inappropriate and makes me justifiably uncomfortable.

But I will carry on and let it pass.  I’m strong like that.

You have your answer.

Yeah, what does Obama know? He only Graduated from Harvard Law school and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago. But nah, you guys are right, he doesn't know the Constitution.

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Theyre toast because they’re fighting amongst themselves about who is the holiest of thou.  Between Biden being too nice and Bernie not releasing his taxes and Warren not having the savvy to realize that she’s getting played by Trump... they’re murdering each other.

That said, the Republican race was pretty cutthroat too.  I just think that democrat voters have a willingness to withhold votes because they don’t like one of their own for whatever reason.

Also, I’m still team Biden.  Ride or die ****es.

Ffs dude, it’s the primaries.

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Chelsea Handler on Real Time.  These women coming out about Biden diminishes the value of women who have actually been sexually assaulted.  Bill Maher agrees.

Well thank God Bill Maher agrees

*wants to have political opinions taken seriously*

*decides to go with the “political opponent I don’t like is a child molester” angle*

Which is...SURPRISE...the exact same angle TrumpKlan took against Hillary.  We might see Benning roaming the parking lot of Comet Ping Pong by this time next year.

I might also add that that RAM guy is a  “Black Gay” hardcore Trump supporter who pumps out far-right talking points all day, every day.  Here’s a beauty.

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I dont think Biden is a child molester or someone who commits sexual assault. I also don't dislike Biden.

Its spectacular that his behavior isn't seen as a big deal because people like @TryTheBeal! like Biden. That sounds like some of the Cult of Trump crap we need to stop.

I like a lot of the candidates...Warren and Mayor Pete have quite strong of late.  What I don’t do is accuse the candidates I don’t like of being child molesters.  It’s a critical distinction.

Also...DEEEEEEEP STATE!! 

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I like a lot of the candidates...Warren and Mayor Pete have quite strong of late.  What I don’t do is accuse the candidates I don’t like of being child molesters.  It’s a critical distinction.

Also...DEEEEEEEP STATE!! 

Is the video doctored? That is the only reason why its relevant to get at the source.

If it's a fake video, I apologize, but no one has shown that this CSPAN video is fake.

This is where its from

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4624093/steve-daines

I need to know if CSPAN is a right-wing journalist agency. Help me out.

How exactly did you run into the tweet in the first place?

By the way....

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4624093/steve-daines

This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.

USER-CREATED CLIP 
BY HOWARD CAPLAN 
OCTOBER 9, 2016

Uncle Joe

Well, let's see who this Howard Caplan is...

https://www.c-span.org/MyC-SPAN/?80518

Profile Image

(Seems legit) 

😂

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Is the video doctored? That is the only reason why its relevant to get at the source.

The videos were, I believe, broadcast live on CSPAN and have been available and very well-known for quite some time.  

I’d also like to add that I’m wholly consistent on matters like this.  I didn’t flip my lid over Trumps Access Hollywood deal or the Stormy Daniels thing or Al Franken or Smollett or the blackface thing or any of those unpleasant “gotcha” moments.

I’m interested in well-crafted policy that provides tangible benefit to our lower and middle class and a candidates ability to implement that policy.  Nothing more or less.

16 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The videos were, I believe, broadcast live on CSPAN and have been available and very well-known for quite some time.  

Just like these images of Biden have been out for a while. (that tweet is from 2017)

Jon Stewart pointing it out in 2015

https://www.thewrap.com/jon-stewarts-daily-show-called-out-joe-biden-for-groping-back-in-2015-video/

57 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I dont think Biden is a child molester or someone who commits sexual assault. I also don't dislike Biden.

I’m having trouble reconciling this statement with the link you shared accusing him of fondling the chest of a little girl which I am also having trouble reconciling with the accompanying video where he very clearly does not do that.

41 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My take on Biden is that he's too old. He should be the elder statesman type guy now.

If the 2018 election pointed out anything, voters responded to youth, and people who knocked on doors. 

Cogent argument.  Biden’s time may have passed...and Bernie’s and Warren’s too.

We’ll see how it plays out.

I don’t think Biden is a sexual assaulter or a molester but that doesn’t make his behavior and those actions appropriate. 

He should learn that they make women uncomfortable and move forward stopping that behavior and respecting people’s boundaries. That he continues to joke about it just shows that he doesn’t get it and doesn’t think he did anything wrong. You can be inappropriate without being malicious which is what these are. Inappropriate. Intent matters here. 

I don’t even think these disqualify him from being president. I think what does that is that he doesn’t bring anything to the table that the other candidates don’t already do better.

He’s running on pure Obama nostalgia. He doesn’t have a good voting record. He’s far too moderate. He’s too old. No policy details or plans. He thinks he’s the only adult in the room etc. I don’t see anything appealing about his candidacy honestly. Maybe it made sense two years ago when it seemed like him and Bernie were the best chance but the field is full of great candidates that far surpass him. 

While I don’t think the handsy and kissing stuff is a complete disqualifier, his handling of it with making jokes about it kinda is. It was an opportunity to show compassion and understanding, to show that you are human and make mistakes but can listen, learn and grow from them. He failed here. 

I don’t want somebody as President that can’t grasp the simple nature of that inappropriate behavior and then makes light of it. It shows character traits I don’t really expect out of a president in 2019. Maybe that is ok for republicans, its not for me and I hold dem candidates to a higher standard. 

Yeah, I don’t like that he was joking about it like that.  That’s not cool if he’s trying to convince people that he’s learning from his experiences and people’s complaints.  Though it may help him politically maybe.

Archived