Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I’m sorry I simply don’t believe this. This administration and Trump lie literally 24 hours a day. Why should I believe they are telling the truth now? They have no credibility. 

this is a campaign stunt to take attention off his disaster of a debate, get him out of the second one, appear sympathetic to voters, push conspiracies that Biden campaign gave it to him (already going around) dominate the news cycle, and then show strength when he miraculously recovers. 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’m sorry I simply don’t believe this. This administration and Trump lie literally 24 hours a day. Why should I believe they are telling the truth now? They have no credibility. 

this is a campaign stunt to take attention off his disaster of a debate, get him out of the second one, appear sympathetic to voters, push conspiracies that Biden campaign gave it to him (already going around) dominate the news cycle, and then show strength when he miraculously recovers. 

I feel like a tinfoil hat guy saying this, but I feel the exact same way.  Just smells fishy to me.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I feel like you're overthinking it. They're only admitting it cause there would be no way it wouldn't leak. Catching covid because you refuse to take it seriously is not a good campaign strategy. Also, holding fundraisers while you should be quarantining isn't a good look either. 

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I feel like you're overthinking it. They're only admitting it cause there would be no way it wouldn't leak. Catching covid because you refuse to take it seriously is not a good campaign strategy. Also, holding fundraisers while you should be quarantining isn't a good look either. 

They’re just pathological liars and every lie is to benefit themselves personally.  How can I believe this? 

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Telling a white supremacist group to "stand back and stand by" isn't a good look, either. "Isn't a good look" should be Trump's campaign slogan.

Brian Kilmeade speculates that if Trump easily overcomes his covid infection, "doesn't that also send a message that you could say whatever you want in stats & graphs but I give you an example of somebody who's in that danger age of 74 who is out there, gets it, and beats it?"

This is exactly what the play feels like to me, from the moment I heard it.  Which is why I'm very skeptical of it being true.  I expect them to get him all setup in the White House to where he can still be seen and heard over the next 2 weeks.  There will be tough guy talk about how it's not that bad and he miraculously recovers, probably as a result of Hydro.

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They’re just pathological liars and every lie is to benefit themselves personally.  How can I believe this? 

Don't disagree. I just think this would be a terrible lie to tell. Hilary had one bout of illness and went down in polls. Contracting covid is not a winner. 

I wonder what happens to the VP debates and future presidential debates though. Debating is a much better option than having to quarantine for 2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This is exactly what the play feels like to me, from the moment I heard it.  Which is why I'm very skeptical of it being true.  I expect them to get him all setup in the White House to where he can still be seen and heard over the next 2 weeks.  There will be tough guy talk about how it's not that bad and he miraculously recovers, probably as a result of Hydro.

People are already voting! Not smart.

I can only imagine how some of you would be feeling right now if Biden had COVID and polls showed a statistical tie in states like Virginia and Colorado. It would be doomsday. 

In reality, the unhinged toddler has COVID and Biden is currently ahead off Trump in states he has no business winning against an incumbent. 

Y’all give Trump too much credit. He’s not a tactical genius. He’s a buffoon who stumbled into the White House and has made a fool

of himself at every opportunity since then.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

1)  Early voting is going to be what, 10% of the vote?  20%?  

2)  And the early voting is going to be heavily Democrat, anyway.  That's why they've been planning for years to try to get the ballots thrown out after people voted.  

Expecting 50+% this year. Covid concerns obviously having a massive impact.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/poll-majority-americans-intend-vote-early-election-n1238912

Millions have already voted

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

I don't quite get the "people ae already voting" angle...

Contracting covid is not smart strategy. Especially not when people are already voting. If your strategy takes 2 weeks to be effective then you better do it when people aren't considering your health in their decision.

Really hoping Biden doesn't contract this from Trump's dumbass. 

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Im with ya and I think it’s a sad place to be. The fact that we cannot trust our own government with information like this is awful. The fact that they lie and cheat so much that we think our POTUS could be using this as a sympathy card shows just how far America has fallen. 

I just hope that people still get out and vote and this doesn’t persuade them not to. 

Archived