Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I don't see how this improves his chances when he recovers.....

so what if he had corona and recovered? how many people really are undecided? Biden's team has plenty of ammunition to keep hammering home how unfit he is with commercials for the next 4 weeks. If this is their plan, it's the dumbest ****ing plan ever.

Could definitely see trump thinking this could work in his favor. Either way, don't see how it does at all. Like you said, everyone knows who they're voting for

This month is going to be wild though

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I don't see how this improves his chances when he recovers.....

It will create sympathy for perhaps the least sympathetic presidential candidate in my lifetime that isn’t an active member of the KKK.  I can see many ways that a campaign can use this.  It also blows all other narratives off the tv for two weeks.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Destino said:

It will create sympathy for perhaps the least sympathetic presidential candidate in my lifetime that isn’t an active member of the KKK.  I can see many ways that a campaign can use this.  It also blows all other narratives off the tv for two weeks.  

I can see it. And I don't like that I can see it

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

What makes you so confident about that?

Because him faking this would require a well coordinated conspiracy spanning the entire US federal government. After watching this admin for four years, you think they’re capable of coordinating anything? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Not only that. When he inevitably recovers, he'll run his mouth about how he had no symptoms and will joke about how he would have never known he had it if it weren't for the test and all that will do is reinforce the beliefs of the hoaxers and the downplayers and give them a carte-blanche to continue being as lax as they want to be. And that will put more pressure on the republican governors to open up and not "give in to the fear". 

This is bad news yet people are too short-sighted in celebrating for some insane reason.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Destino said:

No one but the diehards will feel sympathy here. And more than anything, it’s a reflection on the bungled job he’s done. His absence and the narrative will be a constant reminder that he couldn’t even protect his own house, let alone the country. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

It's the UK, but Boris' poll ratings didn't improve after he recovered....I think you guys are going worst case scenario. What most likely will happen is that he's going to get his ass handed to him in November and he's going to use this as an excuse that he couldn't have rallies the last 4 weeks of the campaign to swing key votes

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/13/boris-johnsons-poll-ratings-have-not-recovered-since-hospitalised/

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Because him faking this would require a well coordinated conspiracy spanning the entire US federal government. After watching this admin for four years, you think they’re capable of coordinating anything? 

Pat Tillman comes to mind...may he RIP. 

Yes, evil keeps existing. 

Trump is going to get butt pounded over this for the next two weeks. Compound that if any of the people in his circle so much as test positive, regardless of symptoms. Extremely compound that if anyone (Hope Hicks included) needs medical care. God help him if his quarantine has to be longer than 14 days as people will draw their own conclusions.

Any sympathy he gains from this will be absolutely buried by his lax approach to the pandemic and for the next 2 weeks, he has zero argument.

The only way this comes out as a win for Trump will be if he can create gains that will more than offset the losses he will collect over the next two weeks. That will be a tall order.

And that has nothing to do with how the Biden campaign will run with this. Trump didn't just hand Biden a bullet, he just gift wrapped a Bazooka.

For the next 2 weeks, the focus of the campaign will be one of Trumps weakest points and one of Biden's strongest.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Well this puts a damper on the Town Hall debate. It won't be anymore debates now. He's a walking National Security threat. 

That's what I thought. Gets him out of being trounced by real people in the town hall. 

58 minutes ago, Destino said:

Who in the everloving **** is going to feel sympathy for the least sympathetic man in the world outside of his base, especially after all the hoax talk? 

This just puts a cherry on top of the incompetence sundae. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, visionary said:

It wouldnt' surprise me if they al put on masks once they were on the helicopter and out of view from teh cameras. Publicly they act as if things are fine and wearing a mask is the result of buying into the media's fear mongering but privately they know wearing a mask is needed.

Also wouldn't surprise me if they all thought only the poor, elderly, and minorities were really at risk and that young, healthy, well-off whites don't have anything to fear.

I can see the angle people are looking at where this can be turned into a massive boon, but if this was some kind of ploy, it would have been played a long time ago.

Early voting just activated, and there are no take backs. I just received my ballot myself. Everyone who votes before election day will have this one their minds. This scandal is literally handing your opponent massive leads while early voting is active.

If this is intentional it is so badly timed its hilarious. Even team Trump is not that incompetent.

If this thing spreads and takes down any chance at getting his court nominee, that would be one of the greatest backfires in history.  

31 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I can see the angle people are looking at where this can be turned into a massive boon, but if this was some kind of ploy, it would have been played a long time ago.

Early voting just activated, and there are no take backs. I just received my ballot myself. Everyone who votes before election day will have this one their minds. This scandal is literally handing your opponent massive leads while early voting is active.

1)  Early voting is going to be what, 10% of the vote?  20%?  

2)  And the early voting is going to be heavily Democrat, anyway.  That's why they've been planning for years to try to get the ballots thrown out after people voted.  

• Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread