Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I know someone suggested it, but I think we need a Zoom HH one day before the election. After what we all been through and what not, I can't wait to see him go down in flames and actually have some civility brought back to the WH. I am waiting for my ballot to come in the mail so I can drop it off, expeditiously. I don't feel sorry for him as he mocked and called the virus a hoax. i wish he would go away, but not by death. Looks like karma is knocking on his door step and if he goes that way, then so be it.

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I may have to question myself for this, but I find myself wishing him the worst. For all he has put families through, by all the malice that has led to tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, for orchestrating internment camps for children, for every act of cruelty  he has championed.

I have no sympathy for him or his family. I feel a little bad about myself for not being able to rise up, but that's what I feel.

Edit: I could imagine about testing positive, but only if he thought he was losing with no hope of winning. In which case, I could imagine him stepping down due to illness and having Pence pardon him. It is hard for me to imagine that a narcist like him would be able to admit the weakness of being sick or deny himself his crowds. He needs to be strong, the best.

Andrew, I wrestle with this as well.  I get every sense you are a thoughtful, decent person.  I try to be as well.  But I have never had such disdain for a person as I have for this man.  It frightens me sometimes to carry such loathing in my heart.

But then he does or says some other despicable thing to reinforce my feelings.  Frankly, it's exhausting. 

I'm human, and sometimes I fail at summoning my better angels .  I have a hard time mustering any sympathy for Donald J. Trump.

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Kind of sad how easily people reach for a conspiracy theory/hoax explanation rather than just accepting the obvious explanation

im not in total conspiracy mode, I am more in a wait and see mode. But, the more people that have it around him, the more likely I believe. Which, it seems like this is spreading in the RNC, and I’m believing more now than I was last night. 

I really think the sad thing here is that you can’t trust this group of people to lead our country in a respectful and honest manner. They have sown the seeds of distrust, not I. 

But we are both voting for Biden so cheers 🥤 my friend. That’s water because I don’t drink this early unless I’m camping. 

On the very day Donald Trump's older brother Fred, Jr. died, Donald went to see a movie.

On the very day Donald Trump's younger brother Robert died, Donald, who called Robert his "best friend," went golfing with an ex-NFL kicker.

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Am I the only one in here who's voting on election day?

Its amazing how many people are voting by mail this year.

I wanted too, it feels a bit more special that way, but I got family members with health conditions. I'm not exposing them to anything they don't have to. Mail ballot it is

Real karma would be if the Covid causes a stroke which leaves him incapacitated in a very apparent way. That would be more fitting than death for a guy who mocks others' disabilities and slanders his opponent as senile and on drugs. Dysphagia is what I hope for, though given his typical word salads, would anyone even notice?

27 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Kind of sad how easily people reach for a conspiracy theory/hoax explanation rather than just accepting the obvious explanation that the dumb**** who has proudly flouted all of the medical protocols for avoiding an easily transmitted disease for 7 months, and was literally just named "the single largest driver of misinformation around Covid," ended up catching that disease.  

It’s not that anyone thinks it’s not possible for him to get it.  He carries himself in a way that no doubt makes him a candidate to get it.

But the guy is a desperate con man grasping at anything he can to muddy up this election.  I am skeptical of everything coming out of the White House and given how he’s handled all this, I see him getting it as karma being served.   

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Trump has spent his entire life being the least sympathetic person imaginable.  A person born into wealth, a person with zero empathy, a person who, unlike any other person in American history that I am aware of, makes every single decision based on what is best for himself and himself alone regardless of the impact on anyone else.  A person who consistently puts his own interests over the safety and well-being of the country.  A person who has told tens of thousands of lies while in office.  An abuser of women.  A bully.  A cheater.  A narcissist.  It would be a very good thing if he weren't around anymore.  Preferably by losing the election, but that's just a preference. 

Tl:dr version...he's a really bad hombre.  😁

LOL

I've never seen such a passive-aggressive campaign ad/email.

"It's only fair since he has sacrificed millions of dollars to serve as your President"

These ****ing people, man. 

EDIT: I got had on that one. But it's still sorta sad that it seemed completely believable from them .

13 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

im not in total conspiracy mode, I am more in a wait and see mode. But, the more people that have it around him, the more likely I believe. Which, it seems like this is spreading in the RNC, and I’m believing more now than I was last night. 

I really think the sad thing here is that you can’t trust this group of people to lead our country in a respectful and honest manner. They have sown the seeds of distrust, not I. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

If he dies before the election, does Pence get to rush and pick a VP? People have already voted. Seems too late to change that.

Rather Trump hobled then dead, folks might find Pence more reasonable.

RNC would need to have a process because it's not automatically Pence. The members of the RNC would have to vote first. 

I'd imagine electoral college voters could then vote for his replacement, but I bet it all depends on rules for each state. It would be a mess for sure. 

Archived