Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

Message added by TK,

22 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Herman cain had access to some pretty damn good health care too.

Statistically speaking the odds of a full recovery are certainly in his favor even with all the high risk factors, but if he develops severe symptoms he could succumb to it just as hundreds of thousands have who have had access to excellent health care.

True, but he also has the advantage of getting unlimited free care early on, before the virus has progressed too much. For most Americans, they couldn't afford to go to the hospital until symptoms were bad enough already

If TRump dies, then ALL the swing voters that had been trying to decide if they could contort their views and values enough to vote for him anyway  ((because...you know--- judges)  will now EASILY be able to self justify voting for Pence .... with a healthy sympathy boost added in for kickers 

Just now, mistertim said:

Just got back from voting myself as well. Loudoun County. There was a line but they were well organized and it moved fast. Only took about 15 minutes.

There was a line to vote a month before the election?

Thats crazy, on election day I might see another person at the polls, its a 50/50 proposition. 

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

There was a line to vote a month before the election?

Thats crazy, on election day I might see another person at the polls, its a 50/50 proposition. 

Yeah and I was chatting with one of the volunteers there while waiting and she said it's been steady like this every day since early voted started. Very heartening to hear. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Trump will have the vaccine rushed to him now. He will be out and about early next week. I am cured. Vote for me and I will have the vaccine for all of you.

That's not how vaccines work, but I guarantee his base would believe it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
17 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Just got back from voting myself as well. Loudoun County. There was a line but they were well organized and it moved fast. Only took about 15 minutes.

We start here in GA on OCt 12. I will be there. On vacation that week. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

The only reason I want him to recover is so that he can face justice after he leaves office and be recorded in the history books not only as the worst president in history but as a convicted criminal.

This is what I want too.  He needs to do time.  We need it to heal the nation, strengthen the institution of justice in this country, and have him go down in history as our worst president.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

My facebook (family - yeah, I know..... some of my family are out there) feed is already blowing up with

"How did the Dimturds infect SuperTrump?"  

"Covid is a Hoax! It must be some poison!"

"Don't worry! It is a Trump master class strategy move! Hillary & Pedos are getting arrested soon! Q!"

"They put something on his microphone at the debate."

I am tempted to post "He wouldn't have it if he didn't test for it...."  But, I resisted.

Dr. Joe

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Am I the only one in here who's voting on election day?

Its amazing how many people are voting by mail this year.

You know there’s early voting also. Voting by mail this year but voted early when I had the option in previous elections.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This is what I want too.  He needs to do time.  We need it to heal the nation, strengthen the institution of justice in this country, and have him go down in history as our worst president.

I'm fine with that. But I'm also fine with him being confined to a wheelchair from covid first.  Much like captain pike in the star trek. 1 beep for yes two beeps for no n such.

Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-Christophe

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Aristarchus said:

My facebook (family - yeah, I know..... some of my family are out there) feed is already blowing up with

"Don't worry! It is a Trump master class strategy move! Hillary & Pedos are getting arrested soon! Q!"

I am tempted to post "He wouldn't have it if he didn't test for it...."  But, I resisted.

Dr. Joe

Do it! Defy temptation! Then report back their reaction.  :evil:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aristarchus said:

Dr. Joe

I donned my gas mask and went over to Breitbart again (the things I do for you all) to see the response. And there was a lot of this sort of stuff. That the Dems somehow infiltrated his campaign and infected him on purpose. That the Chinese did it. That Soros did it. And they were completely 100% serious. 

These people are insane. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Rdskns2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden WILL BEAT Donald Trump. Yes he will, U-watch. Friday or Saturday, Joe will win!
  • Jumbo changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread