Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I see paramount as no qualms making money from a racially charged murder.... classy. We ain’t fans of racism. But we will tolerate if it there is a dollar to be made y’all..

I see that when George Zimmerman is making public appearances signing skittles and "confederate" flags, you pretend that the problem is that somebody pointed out that it's happening.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Are Skittles the official candy of racists now or something?  Like Papa Johns is for pizza?

Yes and yes.

Don Jr n George Zimmerman seem to have made Skittles the prefered candy of racists.

Which is unfortunate because it's a quality candy. Plus rainbows are awesome. 

Papa Johns is just ****ty food tho. They can have it.

• Like 1

CHARLOTTESVILLE — A fourth man was found guilty Friday of brutally attacking a 20-year-old African American man in a city parking garage during the deadly “Unite the Right” white nationalist rally in 2017.

Tyler Watkins Davis, 50, of Middleburg, Fla., once a member of the white nationalist group the League of the South, entered an Alford plea in Charlottesville Circuit Court on a malicious wounding charge. The Alford plea acknowledged that prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him in the assault on DeAndre Harris, a former special education instructional assistant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ex-white-nationalist-found-guilty-in-beating-black-man-in-charlottesville-parking-garage/2019/02/08/f701706c-2b0a-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_term=.62b8b57f20b9

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sorry, but what news value does it have? Racists are racist, got it. No need to give them more attention. Meh...

So pretend that they don’t exist? 

The whitest thing in this county is the suggestion that “ugh just ignore racism”. Simultaneously, we are seeing the largest resurgence in right wing extremism in decades. 

You are free to bury your head in the sand.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

So pretend that they don’t exist? 

The whitest thing in this county is the suggestion that “ugh just ignore racism”. Simultaneously, we are seeing the largest resurgence in right wing extremism in decades. 

In the context of made for TV entertainment i’m not sure why we need to put a spot light on these guys. You could, for instance cover the people fighting against racism instead of these guys. There is a lot of ways you can cover racism without giving these guys the mic.

I like how you turn “i’m not a fan of Paramount Network making money off the backs of dead mean and racists” into “we should ignore racism”

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84