Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

3 hours ago, zoony said:

.000000003% of the population are dbags.  Yah actually youre right. It is historically familiar. As in, all of human history

How many douchebags does it take?

All of human history hasn't been filmed, so i am pretty sure we know the reference.

Best be ready, even back in the holler.

~Bang

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-woman-fired-blocking-black-113940655.html

Random white woman blocks black man from entering his apartment. Video goes viral. Random white woman was fired from her job. 

Yesh. Seems like a lot of this is going on. I wanted to karate chop her ****ing arm, no idea how this guy kept his cool. I guess experience with dealing with racist a holes. Sad thing, she probably thinks she was just "being careful" about who is coming and going to the apartment building and his skin color HAD NOTHING to do with her feeling that he didnt look like he belonged.

Lady youre a racist POS. Youre overt racist, not latent racist.

Shes young, seems to be well to do ..... strikes me that the vision I have of a racist is the hillbilly confederate flag dump as **** type is not all-inclusive ... but they come in all forms from all circles I suppose. 

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Notice all the "OK" hand signals from the Proud Boys in the photo of them posing.

This OK hands thing pisses me off. You see it when they pan to college students in sporting events. I saw it at Hershey Park, some dumb 14 year old was doing it with a **** grin on his face on a ride.

Hell, you saw it during a live news feed during the hurricane and that guy got fired for it.

Honest question and I may catch heat for it ... why arent black people organizing and kicking the **** out of these Proud Boy and Patriots Prayer people? Like every video is skinny emo white kids and girls getting their asses kicked by the older white guys.

me personally, I wouldnt show up and Id ignore them. I remember the KKK was going to march through some Ohio city in the 90s .. and nobody gave a damn. 3 or 4 rednecks showed up, stood around for 10 mins then left. No counter protesters. they looked like idiots.

14 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Notice all the "OK" hand signals from the Proud Boys in the photo of them posing.

This OK hands thing pisses me off. You see it when they pan to college students in sporting events. I saw it at Hershey Park, some dumb 14 year old was doing it with a **** grin on his face on a ride.

Hell, you saw it during a live news feed during the hurricane and that guy got fired for it.

Honest question and I may catch heat for it ... why arent black people organizing and kicking the **** out of these Proud Boy and Patriots Prayer people? Like every video is skinny emo white kids and girls getting their asses kicked by the older white guys.

me personally, I wouldnt show up and Id ignore them. I remember the KKK was going to march through some Ohio city in the 90s .. and nobody gave a damn. 3 or 4 rednecks showed up, stood around for 10 mins then left. No counter protesters. they looked like idiots.

they are trolling you. the ok symbol is a joke. and the proud boys and patriot prayer are officially anti racist. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

2 black people can't meet in Starbucks without cops showing up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grego said:

they are trolling you. the ok symbol is a joke. and the proud boys and patriot prayer are officially anti racist

Everyone is "officially" anti racist. I mean .. come on, its 2018 for christs sake. Being cool nowadays is being about heritage and nationalism. Being openly racist isnt cool. Daivd Duke gets it.

"I don't consider myself a racist, I don't hate other peoples, but I certainly want to preserve my own.'

- David Duke

It seems McInnes tried to keep the Proud Boys as officially anti-racist but it has grown beyond his control of keeping it a drinking club.

Im still holding out hope that the 3% arent racist. I dont know why but as a white guy I guess it kinda sucks knowing that every white guy group out there is racist aholes. Im left but I kinda wish there was a right side group that wasnt racist. A right wing group that actually toes the line of being conservative and of country but against racism and bigotry and confederate flag stuff.

17 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Everyone is "officially" anti racist. I mean .. come on, its 2018 for christs sake. Being cool nowadays is being about heritage and nationalism. Being openly racist isnt cool. Daivd Duke gets it.

"I don't consider myself a racist, I don't hate other peoples, but I certainly want to preserve my own.'

- David Duke

It seems McInnes tried to keep the Proud Boys as officially anti-racist but it has grown beyond his control of keeping it a drinking club.

Im still holding out hope that the 3% arent racist. I dont know why but as a white guy I guess it kinda sucks knowing that every white guy group out there is racist aholes. Im left but I kinda wish there was a right side group that wasnt racist. A right wing group that actually toes the line of being conservative and of country but against racism and bigotry and confederate flag stuff.

i think youre right- the label of 'racist' is so strong that its avoided by people who are obviously separatists. you don't need to look any further than the 'journolist' to see that, and how that label can be effectively used. calling someone a racist is very powerful. its also true that some on the left equate ordinary conservatives (and even some people on the left) with the term 'racist'. its practically become a moral panic- everyone is secretly a racist, which is that the OK sign mocks.

still, i'm no expert on those two groups but they are doing a poor job keeping minorities our of their club if they are white supremacists. i suspect they are more likely conservatives who like to troll the left. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, grego said:

everyone is secretly a racist, which is that the OK sign mocks.

i suspect they are more likely conservatives who like to troll the left. 

Id say it was a troll job a few years ago ... now the OK hand sign used, when used by racists and nazis = white power hand sign.

---------------------

Looking more into it .. Proud Boys seems pretty white european nationalist to me and I am comfortable calling them racist after reading a few articles. 

Other hardcore members of the so-called "alt-right" have argued that the “western chauvinist” label is just a “PR cuck term” McInnes crafted to gain mainstream acceptance. “Let’s not bull****,” Brian Brathovd, aka Caeralus Rex, told his co-hosts on the antisemitic The Daily Shoah — one of the most popular alt-right podcasts. If the Proud Boys “were pressed on the issue, I guarantee you that like 90% of them would tell you something along the lines of ‘Hitler was right. Gas the Jews.’”

McInnes himself has ties to the racist right and has contributed to hate sites like VDare.com and American Renaissance, both of which publish the work of white supremacists and so-called “race realists.” He even used Taki’s Magazine — a far-right publication whose contributors include Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor — to announce the founding of the Proud Boys. McInnes plays a duplicitous rhetorical game: rejecting white nationalism and, in particular, the term “alt-right” while espousing some of its central tenets. For example, McInnes has himself said it is fair to call him Islamophobic.

“I don’t want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.” McInnes also started writing for VDare.com, a white nationalist hate site. In one 2005 article, he railed against Canadian multiculturalism and lamented that Jared Taylor, the editor of the race-science newsletter American Renaissance, had not been invited to speak at the University of Ottawa. Ten years later, McInnes would welcome Taylor onto his own show, where the white nationalist spent more than an hour explaining why he believes white people are “better” than African Americans.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Yeah .... Im comfortable calling him and his crew racists and white nationalists. Showing me a photo of the lone Clayton Bigsby out of thousands wont change my mind, I dont think.

The show Madam Secretary, which I was a fan of before this season, seems to be addressing these very same issues.  I just watched episodes 1 and 2.  I'm interested where they seem to take it.

And and Tea Leoni is a smokin hottie in that show.  Don't know if it is the looks, power, or intelligence but it does it for me.