Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Thanks for proving my point, Crabby.

To be helpful, I'll point out that corruption doesn't just refer to the election but the countless issues with cabinet appointees, officials, surrogates, and family members.   Other than that, there is no way in hell I'm going to waste my time going through and correcting or arguing the rest of what you said.  (I try not to engage in situations that most likely end in me spending hours going back and forth re-answering things and nothing good coming out of it.)

Edited by visionary
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

find it amazing that after 2 years of "investigating" there has been nothing directly linking him to any sort of crime whatsoever. Just a bunch of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but nothing substantial.

Trump was directly named a co-conspirator by federal prosecutors in Michael Cohen’s campaign finance violation case. 

As is typical, you are another Trump supporter living in his own fantasy land. 

In sentencing the president’s former fixer, federal judge William H. Pauley III said in open court that Trump had directed his then-lawyer to commit a federal felony. This was in some respects a formality, a confirmation of a conclusion that prosecutors and the United States Probation Office had reached last week. But while it might have been a formality, it was important. No one in that courtroom, including the judge, disagreed that Trump directed Cohen to commit crimes.

Edited by No Excuses

29 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

I find it amazing that after 2 years of "investigating" there has been nothing directly linking him to any sort of crime whatsoever. Just a bunch of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but nothing substantial.

2 whole years? That's cute. Were you amazed after, oh lets say 25 years of "investigating" another individual? Once again just curious.

If Trump wasnt President we all know what we'd be reading about. Emails, servers, Benghazi.

Edited by clietas

29 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

Do you honestly think that if Trump wasn't president, and hadn't pissed off so many people we'd be reading about Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, etc?

I seriously doubt it.

It is Donald Trump’s own DoJ that has actively prosecuted and investigated him and his affiliates. It is his own appointed deputy AG, who oversaw these investigations. 

A better question to ask is, why is this man surrounded by so many criminals, who have been prosecuted and convicted by our federal law enforcement officials? The answer is obvious to anyone who isn’t a giant dweeb, making apologies for a narcissistic sociopath who lies routinely. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, crabbypatty said:

That's awfully generalized. The old uninformed narrative seems to be one of the main talking points of the "enlightened" I guess it makes it easier to claim the moral high ground while simultaneously and openly displaying the qualities they profess to hate, but it's ok because it's socially acceptable to the left.

As for the corruption issue, what specifically is PROVEN corrupt about him winning the election?

It's awfully hypocritical to talk about corruption when nothing exists, while at the same time ignoring the massive corruption during the obama years.

There's this ghostly Mueller report, and there have been tons of documents unearthed via FOIA requests tying the russia dossier (which started this whole thing) to McCain, the DNC, Page, Steele, Strzok, etc.

Do we just ignore all that and stick to the muh russia narrative that the media has been pushing for 2 years now, just because orange man bad?

I find it amazing that after 2 years of "investigating" there has been nothing directly linking him to any sort of crime whatsoever. Just a bunch of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but nothing substantial.

Yes, some trump underlings have been caught up in process crimes or tax crimes, but those have nothing to do with russia or really even Trump himself, other than guilty by association with the evil orange man.

Do you honestly think that if Trump wasn't president, and hadn't pissed off so many people we'd be reading about Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, etc?

I seriously doubt it.

You must be new here, as such I'll lend a hand. See the title on the thread? Yeah, that's the topic that is being discussed in that thread, we (for the most part and occasionally with mod guidance) try to stay on topic in each thread. There is currently active a thread where you can try to present your "process crimes" theory.

Good luck...ur gun need it. 

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/neo-nazi-sympathizer-pleads-guilty-to-federal-hate-crimes-for-plowing-car-into-crowd-of-protesters-at-unite-the-right-rally-in-charlottesville/2019/03/27/2b947c32-50ab-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html?utm_term=.57b0d05cb9b7

Neo-Nazi sympathizer pleads guilty to federal hate crimes for plowing car into crowd of protesters at ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville

An avowed neo-Nazi who killed one woman and injured 35 others when he plowed his car into a group of counterprotesters at an infamous white supremacist rally here pleaded guilty to hate crimes in federal court Wednesday.

James Alex Fields Jr., 25, of Ohio, was convicted on 29 of 30 counts as part of a deal with prosecutors, who agreed they would not seek the death penalty in a case that has come to symbolize the violent resurgence of white supremacy across the country.

Late last year, Fields convicted in state court and sentenced to life in prison for first-degree murder and other counts for killing Heather D. Heyer, 32, and injuring dozens at the chaotic Unite the Right rally on Aug. 12, 2017.

Pleading guilty to hate crimes marks a dramatic shift for Fields, whose attorneys argued during his trial in state court that he sped toward the crowd out of fear for his safety and confusion. They said he immediately regretted his actions.

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Too late. These people are going to migrate to whatever platform Fox tells them to now that "the main stream media was wrong about the election AND collusion/obstruction" and it wont matter. Their own little portion of the internet is all but guaranteed at this point. 

• Like 1