Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

"So much for the tolerant left."

👆, you're number one and I agree with your point. 

Just to be clear, I am not signalling to Cooked Crack I am a member of Islamic State.  I refuse to let those Jihadist co-opt the raised index finger gesture.

Edited by FunkedUp

Yes, i am saying it. 

**** a nazi and his rights. A nazi is an enemy of this country. An American who is a Nazi is a traitor to his country and to humanity. 

Nazism's entire ideology is based on conquest and genocide.

**** that and  **** them.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, FunkedUp said:

Your complicit support for unequal rights to freedom of expression is what I find terrible. But continue to wrap yourself in that warm cloak of self-righteousness. Your fighting Nazis, and the ends justify the means, 👌?

You don’t think some expressions of speech should be repressed?

In July 2018, Brewer and his then-17-year-old wife, Kiyomi Brewer, drove 50 miles from their home to the synagogue, spray painted a Nazi flag and iron crosses on a Dumpster enclosure, and lit a fire on the ground. Prosecutors said they originally planned to break into the synagogue and destroy it with homemade bombs and napalm they brought along, but they got scared.

I'd suspect what's lost on Fry and apparently one (or a few) posters here is that the sign mostly in question is when it's done upside down. That upside down "ok" sign is the new white moron signal. If only there was an emoji for it so they could out themselves more often, rather than hiding behind dishonest feigned ignorance.

Edited by The Evil Genius

8 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

You don’t think some expressions of speech should be repressed?

I do not. Freedom of expression, and its constitutional guarantee, is historically the most powerful and essential tool for social progression. And has helped us out of some of the worst civil violence in our country since the Civil War. A couple decades ago the Christian right was a major political force that looked to throttle freedom of expression with respect to gay culture and rights (Google Mapplethorpe for a prominent example), the war on drugs, and even anti-police/establishment lyrics in music. If the Christian right had been more successful repressing freedom of expression do you think we would gay marriage, a disintegrating war on drugs? I don't think we would have achieved this progress, or it would have achieved through more violent or destructive means. 

6 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd suspect what's lost on Fry and apparently one (or a few) posters here is that the sign mostly in question is when it's done upside down. That upside down "ok" sign is the new white moron signal. If only there was an emoji for it so they could out themselves more often, rather than hiding behind dishonest feigned ignorance.

What you are promoting will lead to a horrific ratio of false positives. The vast majority of society lives outside the echo chambers you reside in and many would be unjustly harmed by the practices you preach.  That's just not cool in my book. 

The way my crowd played the old "OK" game, which we called "the bag"...  the forming of the bag was of tantamount importance... the three fingers had to be stiffly held together, and would not look like a W, or an OK symbol the way we played it. if you executed a poorly formed bag in an attempt to trap another.. well, a frog punch could be the punishment.

But since the world tends to wreck everything, it isn't worth playing anymore.

~Bang

On 5/26/2019 at 5:58 AM, Larry said:

So what you are saying is it's it's terrible the way people are condemning openly White Supremacists and Nazis merely because they're openly White Supremacists and Nazis. 

Like this guy Fry?

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Bang said:

Yes, i am saying it. 

**** a nazi and his rights. A nazi is an enemy of this country. An American who is a Nazi is a traitor to his country and to humanity. 

Nazism's entire ideology is based on conquest and genocide.

**** that and  **** them.

~Bang

In total agreement with this. Its time to stop treating these pieces of garbage with kid gloves.

I guess it depends. 
i can't yell fire in a theater because it puts people in danger.

Nazis put people in danger. There is no "Nazi Lite".

their entire ideology is based on genocide and conquest.

And on top of the outright fact of the entirety of their  driving ideals, millions and millions and millions people died at their hands, either murdered, or fighting against them. The entire world rose against them with very little exception. Because their speech leads to action.  it is not benign, and it is not static. 

If it's a slope, it's slippery with the blood of the people they have killed and will kill if given the opportunity again. 

we have plenty of speech that is not free. Plenty that is considered obscene, and plenty that is outright banned due to the threats represented, either direct or implied.

Civilized people do hold the right to make such weighty decisions. Many have. I hope we don't need to learn the lessons firsthand like they did.

~Bang

• Thanks 1

Neighbors furious after person hangs mannequin from tree next to Confederate Flag

opxloefl1ixa5r7rwiuw.png

The woman who lives there claims it was an old Halloween decoration that they just haven't taken down.

The neighbors, however, aren't buying it.

They say, decoration or not, that it just goes too far and is highly offensive.

https://www.myarklamiss.com/news/arkansas-news/controversy-brews-over-a-mannequin-seen-hanging-from-a-tree-near-a-confederate-flag/2038379564

Edited by ClaytoAli

23 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Impinging on freedom of speech is a slippery slope. 

You can different between censorship  that threatens democracy and refusal to give Nazis a platform just fine. They don’t get a platform, they don’t get to insert themselves as part of our political spectrum, they shouldn’t be allowed to display swastikas in public there are holocaust survivors still living in the U.S ffs. You standing up for their first amendment rights to me is just as bad as agreeing with their views. A civilized society does not allow these barbaric sub-humans to claim a place amongst it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

You can different between censorship  that threatens democracy and refusal to give Nazis a platform just fine. They don’t get a platform, they don’t get to insert themselves as part of our political spectrum, they shouldn’t be allowed to display swastikas in public there are holocaust survivors still living in the U.S ffs. You standing up for their first amendment rights to me is just as bad as agreeing with their views. A civilized society does not allow these barbaric sub-humans to claim a place amongst it. 

I agree. They should be rounded up and killed. 

Because they're less than us. And their beliefs. 

• Like 1

My only issue is that I think a lot of the "Nazi Youth of America" in modern times are more trolls than Nazis.  To them, Nazis are a costume, something to dress up as during the weekend and go harass people.  I am not sure how much they actually believe in Nazi Ideology other than just being the righter side of the right-wing because that is likely what they hear at home/on tv & radio at home anyway.  I am not excusing their Trolling behavior, that is obvious a problem in itself, but I just want to also be objective enough to separate out idiot kids who would piss their pants and run home to mommy if they were ever confronted with actual Nazis and/or Skinhead groups, and the legit folks who have bought in to that whackjob ideology and are down to act on their evil thoughts.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am not excusing their Trolling behavior, that is obvious a problem in itself, but I just want to also be objective enough to separate out idiot kids who would piss their pants and run home to mommy if they were ever confronted with actual Nazis and/or Skinhead groups, and the legit folks who have bought in to that whackjob ideology and are down to act on their evil thoughts.

School shootings are rampant right now.

Are you sure the soft, idiot kids are running home or are they the easiest targets to be radicalized?

• Thanks 1