Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

The all lives matter folks are just simple.

Sure, they feel like they’re oppressed or they’ve been slighted in some respect.  What they don’t realize is that there have been countless old white men advocating on their behalf since the beginning of the country (really, a lot longer, but ease of argument).  Virtually nobody has advocated on the black’s behalf.

Based on extensive validated knowledge I suggest the following as the most appropriate t-shirt options:

Some lives matter.

White lives matter most

Unborn white lives matter mostest.

Really, no lives matter.

Definitely, no matter what else is up, your life doesn't matter.

On 10/28/2017 at 7:31 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I love all the anti-blm “all lives matter” and “white lives matter too” arguments that are always made. “It’s about equality” 

then a white lives matter rally happens and sure enough only the KKK and white supremacists show up. Odd 

I've never seen the anti-BLM folks... really.  I've only seen the folks that are asking not to diminish their lives. 

On 10/28/2017 at 8:07 PM, Springfield said:

The all lives matter folks are just simple.

Sure, they feel like they’re oppressed or they’ve been slighted in some respect.  What they don’t realize is that there have been countless old white men advocating on their behalf since the beginning of the country (really, a lot longer, but ease of argument).  Virtually nobody has advocated on the black’s behalf.

Really, seems to me that more of the BLM folks are the ones involved in violence. 

That bold part though ? Come on man, that's not true. 

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What folks are you referring to? In what way are they asking this in response to BLM?

Typically, only by saying all lives matter. 

22 minutes ago, Predicto said:

Oh for god's sake.  LOL.   

Thoughts and prayers...

Save 'em. 

I'm good without them. 

No wonder that buffoon won the election. 

EDIT: I meant to add ... ( some type of goofy smiley face)

Edited by Kosher Ham

These white supremacist douchewads love russia because its some sort of beacon for the last of white societies.  So ****ing move there asshole!

Their knowledge of history and historical anthropology is shockingly juvenille.  

• Like 5

On 11/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, Kosher Ham said:

Typically, only by saying all lives matter. 

I’m glad you said that because that is who i was referring to. Saying “all lives matter” as if it’s a legitimate response to BLM is ignorant. Of course, all lives matter. BLM doesn’t deny that nor are they saying Only Black Lives Matter. 

The entire point is that BLM also, BLM as much as white lives. In the face of racial inequality and police brutality, that is a worthwhile statement. Saying ALM is just an attempt to undermine their protest and yet again point the finger back at BLM as if they are in the wrong or as if they are protesting for black supremacy. It’s an attempt to ignore their message and paint them as the bad guy. It’s wrong. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2