Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can someone parse out the busted English in that flyer?

"Trade and Value, Be a Chad, Don't be a Neet"

What the **** are they talking about?

UrbanDictionary is my go-to for basement-dweller subculture vernacular.

This is a term used in the field of education, the acronym stands for; Not in Education, Employment or Training but young people have started to use it as a term for bums/layabouts with no future.

• Haha 1

I FINALLY found a FoxNews article that can unite!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/29/woman-objects-to-confederate-flag-gets-own-permit-black-lives-matter-flag.html

A Fredericksburg, Virginia woman has gotten a permit to erect a large Black Lives Matter flag on her property, a flag she says is in opposition to a 30-by-30 foot Confederate flag visible from Interstate 95.

There have been multiple attempts to get the Confederate flag taken down, but the Stafford County ruled earlier this month that it can stay put. The flag is on private property near the Falmouth exit of the interstate.

Susan Kosior says she now has to raise $20,000 to $25,000 to buy a flag and pole that match the size of the Confederate flag a few miles from her home. The flag has been up since 2014 and some are angry that it is visible from the highway.

"There was one gentleman who says when he drives by it every day for work, it takes him 10 or 15 minutes to calm down," Kosier said. "It really is a very frightening and visceral reaction people have to that flag."

The Confederate flag is flying on the property of Hubert Wayne Cash, but was put up by a group called Virginia Flaggers. The group flies flags like this one along highways across Virginia. Cash says the group paid him $1 for a 100-year lease of his land.

"There's no hate, there's no hate here," said Cash.

He says for him, it is all about his ancestors who died fighting in the Civil War.

"We are just trying to preserve our history and our ancestors were Southerners. This is the South," Cash said.

He says the people offended by his flag shouldn't look at it.

"I'm figuring if they are going to put up a flag down the road, Black Lives Matter, I’m not going to sit there and stare at it and feel bad about it," he said. "I mean it's their flag, it's there right. If they do it, well, God bless them."

I now have a cause to donate a couple bucks toward...

• Like 2

On 9/20/2017 at 4:39 PM, mcsluggo said:

If you do nothing else this weekend, watch the third video down... the conversation with Jason Reza Jorjani, co-founder, along with Richard Spencer and others, of the AltRight Corporation.  It is chilling for a number of reasons, including the quote at the end.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

If you do nothing else this weekend, watch the third video down... the conversation with Jason Reza Jorjani, co-founder, along with Richard Spencer and others, of the AltRight Corporation.  It is chilling for a number of reasons, including the quote at the end.

Wow

15 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

i watched the whole thing and nobody sold any baby parts so i don't think it's real

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On August 28, 2017 at 8:36 PM, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I do know one thing for certain: The only thing ignoring them, staying medium and going high when they go low has gotten us is Donald Trump in the White House and the Alt Right Nazi's dominating online culture and now moving it to the streets. "Don't feed the troll" politics is no longer an option. As much as Tina Fey and her cake-eating white privilege might hope otherwise, it just isn't. Some of us actually have something tangible to lose in this fight. 

Weirdly this quote just popped up on my reply screen from many weeks ago when I was going to reply but decided not to. 

But I will now. It sucks that you would insult Tina Fey. You wrote a snappy hot take about her but it's flat-out wrong. She has used her stage to shine a glaring light on racism and bigotry as well as the absurdities of the Donald Trump presidency. She's done anything BUT ignore them. 

Oh, and Great Buzz, I'll bet a box of donuts that post is a bull**** plant, probably from that Russian troll factory. 

But if it's real, **** those guys. 

Edited by Dan T.

5 minutes ago, PCS said:

Russians,alt-right trolls,or,believe it or not,liberal trolls trying to cash in on clicks by trolling the al-right. It's an interesting place that socialverse. 

This is going to lead to laws on the internet before it's over. Won't be free space anymore. 

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So other than safe assumptions how do you know its fake?  How do you fact check these things?  One of my friends shared it on facebook.  Things I can prove false, I do.  But stuff like that I need proof an dont know where to get it.

A bit of common sense helps in these situations. 

For example, with all the wild **** Milo does and says, you don't think he's above passing along fake info? You already know forces have gathered to lie to you. You already know those forces make themselves at home on Mills side if the isle. You already know their goal is to raise tensions, specifically between the right and Antifa, white and black people, and the right and BLM. 

Also I'm totally judging you for having friends that even see the crazy **** Milo says on his timeline.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

A bit of common sense helps in these situations. 

For example, with all the wild **** Milo does and says, you don't think he's above passing along fake info? You already know forces have gathered to lie to you. You already know those forces make themselves at home on Mills side if the isle. You already know their goal is to raise tensions, specifically between the right and Antifa, white and black people, and the right and BLM. 

Also I'm totally judging you for having friends that even see the crazy **** Milo says on his timeline.

To be clear, I didnt think ot was real.  Im asking how to show it isnt.  I doubted it was real.  

I work with a lot of old people, mostly vets.  They seem to eat up all this stuff.  They seem to think that if its online it must be trye.  I usually point out the ones I can prove arent but a lot of them I dont know how to fact check.

For example a few weeks ago a bunch of people were sharimg about how 30 SEALs were just killed.  I could prove to them that was old by finding the article from like 8 years ago when it happened.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

To be clear, I didnt think ot was real.  Im asking how to show it isnt.  I doubted it was real.  

I work with a lot of old people, mostly vets.  They seem to eat up all this stuff.  They seem to think that if its online it must be trye.  I usually point out the ones I can prove arent but a lot of them I dont know how to fact check.

For example a few weeks ago a bunch of people were sharimg about how 30 SEALs were just killed.  I could prove to them that was old by finding the article from like 8 years ago when it happened.

Oh I was totally joking about judging you lol.

Glad you didn't believe it. It's pretty wild the stuff we have to wade through these days. That Blactivist page.....i used to see it and think "yea they make good points but they are way too extreme" here we are knowing they are as Russian as it gets. 

• Thanks 1

I guess I qualify as an old person now, but I have been involved with computers and the online community for decades so know that the internet is not always truthful. As a mod for a company forum decades ago, I was involved with a guy who posed as a female in order to communicate with female employees in a sexual manner, leading to his firing based on unauthorized use of company assets.

I take stuff like this with a grain of salt. People who don't have the same background or internet experience, and who may be gullible, will believe this trash because it may align with their private views.

There's a reason why scammers target old people, and I think it's because their reasoning powers disintegrate as they age.

And scammers use the tactic that I may be down but there's someone who is worse than me.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

15 hours ago, Dan T. said:

We are a huge economic crisis away from these people gaining real traction.

Their problem this year is that they jumped the gun too soon, imo.