Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

*sigh of relief*

she's still a student

i kept waiting for the "... she killed her self on <date>" because i'm just used to reading bullying articles where the victim kills themselves

i don't know what to think about the bullying tactic of accusing a black person of acting white. 

5 hours ago, Weganator said:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/36302/

Missed this when it happened, more tragic racism in the South.

Edit: just to be clear, I mean from both the administrators for not responding to the claims and the students for their actions.

Pretty sure that nerds/intellectuals have been getting bullied in school since the beginning of time.  It's an unpleasant part of human nature...not unlike spinning others misfortune to meet your political aims.

Anyway, I wish her the best.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Thanks 1

Just more NYTimes fake news.... 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=fb-share

Opinion | OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR

Undercover With the Alt-Right

By JESSE SINGALSEPT. 19, 2017

Last September, Patrik Hermansson, a 25-year-old graduate student from Sweden, went undercover in the world of the extreme right. Posing as a student writing a thesis about the suppression of right-wing speech, he traveled from London to New York to Charlottesville, Va. — and into the heart of a dangerous movement that is experiencing a profound rejuvenation.

Mr. Hermansson, who was sent undercover by the British anti-racist watchdog group Hope Not Hate, spent months insinuating himself into the alt-right, using his Swedish nationality (many neo-Nazis are obsessed with Sweden because of its “Nordic” heritage) as a way in. It wasn’t always easy. “You want to punch them in the face,” he told me of the people he met undercover. “You want to scream and do whatever — leave. But you can’t do any of those things. You have to sit and smile.”

(...More at link above...)

So these guys are rebranding.

Anti-communist group says it is planning Charlotte torch march, rally in December

An anti-communist group that describes its mission as defending communities against “leftist terrorists and rioters” said it plans to hold a torch march and rally in uptown Charlotte on Dec. 28.

Anticom is encouraging its members to take their “torches, guns, armor, gear and flags” to Charlotte. “Stay nonviolent, and we’ll have a great time,” Anticom said in its announcement on Facebook and Twitter.

It was not immediately clear why the group wants to march in Charlotte; a group spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Speakers at the “March Against Communism” are set to include Richard Spencer, co-editor of AltRight.com, who retweeted the Charlotte announcement to his 74,000 followers on Thursday, and someone with Vanguard America, an organzation that the Anti-Defamation League described as a white supremacist group.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article174952226.html

DKP8ug4W0AUYH6S?format=jpg

Guns and other weapons don't belong in peaceable assemblies. Period. 

Municipalities need to only approve permits with no weapons provisions.

Felony convictions if anyone is found with any type of weapon (guns, baseball bats, etc), with permanent revocation of voting rights. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1