Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

I live about a half mile from there. There's three helicopters hovering over the area. (No clue if they're Law or Media). And a Cesna-type towing a sign. (I haven't tried to read it). 

About the the only impact it's had on me is that they closed one main street. Which pretty much means that, if you want to travel North/South in my part of town, you have to go west three miles to the Interstate, go North/South, then come back into town. (Which isn't all that much different from a football day). 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This is what's needed. 

People need to stand up to these ****ers.

The best strategy is to ignore him. The more attention he gets,  the more popular he becomes.

I was looking at the website Hatreon yesterday, which is the alt right alternative to Patreon.  The neonazi Andrew Anglin is making a whopping 7000  a month.  So it is pretty obvious that espousing white supremacy can be very profitable.

We should maybe try to find out who the donors are. These sites allow anonymity unfortunately.

• Like 1

I hope that the people attacking those scum get prosecuted.  (Unless it can be shown that they were defending themselves.)  

Spencer & Co are scum.  But they should be able to enter and leave a building without being assaulted (for being scum).  

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

I hope that the people attacking those scum get prosecuted.  (Unless it can be shown that they were defending themselves.)  

Spencer & Co are scum.  But they should be able to enter and leave a building without being assaulted (for being scum).  

Quote de jour:  They know what they signed up for. 

• Like 3