Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

I really want an early goal to tie it up so they can throw hell at them at the end to win it...

Caps do have a bigger margin of error.  Worst case they have a game 6 at home to try and clinch.

Also, they’re playing well.  

1 minute ago, Mournblade said:

Not worried in the least. if you don't believe in the 2018 Caps brother you haven't learned a thing.

I still think this game goes to OT.

Vegas getting the breaks tonight. Deflected goal and what could have been interference with that leg kick. The Caps just need to keep doing what they've been doing. A little better with the puck coming out of the zone, but that's been all playoffs. I'm still calm though. Vegas has had everything go their way and it's a one goal game with 20 minutes left. 

3 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

If the Refs called the game correctly the Caps are winning right now. 

Of of course if they called it correctly the series would already be over 

I have no issue with the review being a good goal, but when a ref is looking directly at a Neal who checks the Capital after the whistle into Holtby, that  is really horrendous officiating 

You guys really blaming the refs? Stephenson had a shot at a wide open net and thought the post would be more fun. Then orpik stands next to a wide open net on defense and just watches him score. Should be at least tied, but a lot of it is our fault. I think they'll come fired up in the 3rd though

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I have no issue with the review being a good goal, but when a ref is looking directly at a Neal who checks the Capital after the whistle into Holtby, that  is really horrendous officiating 

The double tackles in front of Fleury that went uncalled were worst ones

Archived