Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 7/17/2023 at 9:41 AM, LadySkinsFan said:

She was funny about anything to do with sex. She gave me a booklet about female development that didn't really explain anything but the physical side of things and that I should remain a virgin until marriage. I didn't follow that at all and dated boys/men because no one talked about homosexuality at least in my groups. And I never married, man or woman, because I don't believe in it. After I had my daughter I decided that I should only date women after all. Best decision of my life.

was Piper Laurie your mom...?

MV5BMTYwOTU4MDc4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTM5

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He wore sneakers on a plane which is apparently the equivalent to showing up to a wedding in a speedo and flip flops . 😱

running-fast.gif

Speedo: $50

Captain America Shield: $100

Making it to that Phish concert on time: priceless.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Kari Lake Suggests Hillary Clinton May Kill Her

Former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake alluded to Hillary Clinton in a recent interview, seeming to imply she was worried for her life when the former First Lady and Democratic presidential candidate mentioned her during the 2022 election cycle.

The conservative Lake lost to current Arizona Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs last November in a very close election that has spawned a litany of litigation by Lake and her attorneys, including against Maricopa County officials based on the slim 17,000-vote margin of victory.

Lake has pledged to continue fighting the defeat in court while also entertaining the idea of running for U.S. Senate.

"Hillary Clinton started talking about me," Lake told retired Army Colonel Conrad Reynolds in an interview on Wednesday. "First I laughed at that and then I thought, 'Oh my gosh, this is not funny. Hillary Clinton's talking about me.'

"Then I said, listen, I'm in perfect health," Lake continued. "The brakes on my car have been checked and they're in working order, and I am not suicidal. When the Clintons start talking about you, you kind of tense up a little."

Click on the link for the full article

We can only hope...

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I spent way too much time watching this, but my favorite part was Hannity complaining about his date night in New York and the amount of taxpayer money spent to get a photo of the Statue of Liberty when you could “photoshop it for $20.” Uh, you pay $20 to photoshop? Wut?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, China said:

Kari Lake Suggests Hillary Clinton May Kill Her

Former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake alluded to Hillary Clinton in a recent interview, seeming to imply she was worried for her life when the former First Lady and Democratic presidential candidate mentioned her during the 2022 election cycle.

The conservative Lake lost to current Arizona Democratic Governor Katie Hobbs last November in a very close election that has spawned a litany of litigation by Lake and her attorneys, including against Maricopa County officials based on the slim 17,000-vote margin of victory.

Lake has pledged to continue fighting the defeat in court while also entertaining the idea of running for U.S. Senate.

"Hillary Clinton started talking about me," Lake told retired Army Colonel Conrad Reynolds in an interview on Wednesday. "First I laughed at that and then I thought, 'Oh my gosh, this is not funny. Hillary Clinton's talking about me.'

"Then I said, listen, I'm in perfect health," Lake continued. "The brakes on my car have been checked and they're in working order, and I am not suicidal. When the Clintons start talking about you, you kind of tense up a little."

Click on the link for the full article

We can only hope...

Lake needs some rigorous therapy in an institute somewhere.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I do wonder whether or not she really believes any of this bull**** or if she's just one of the grifters. I generally lean towards the latter, but she also doesn't exactly come off as the sharpest tool in the shed, so it's also quite possible that it's the former.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I am qualified to help and can use my basement as institutional housing for rigorous behavioral modification techniques.

Pro Bono.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I am qualified to help and can use my basement as institutional housing for rigorous behavioral modification techniques.

Pro Bono.

Like microwaving her head until it turns into a JiffyPop pan?

Asking for a friend

• Haha 4