Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Texas doesn't want to be American anymore. Can we please just make it official and kick them out?

They can set up their own Christo-fascist country and we can build a wall and refuse to trade with them. They'll be begging to come back within a week. My response?

theyredying-letthemdie.gif

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I mean **** doing any actual work that would help working people. If only he could pay real people real money to build real things and stuff. Perhaps by some magical means like a Senate Appropriation Bill or rainbow stars idk. 🤪

Also of course Ted Cruz pays for in game purchases. He and people like him are the problem with our civilization. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Grant Texas their independence. Build a wall around Texas. Cowboys would have to get visas to play in the U.S.

Replace Texas with a new state. Maybe divide California or split Nova from rest if Virginia.

Just make DC a state.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

For a lot of them, "real America" is about wanting the country to go back to the 60s or 50s.  

I often find myself thinking of the lyrics from the opening of All In the Family.  

besides the tax rates on the highest earners of course.

• Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, Bang said:

I sincerely hope y'all have been getting ready.
They are straight up telling us what they are going to do.

~Bang

Ads like these should be illegal, clear incitement to violence not protected by right to free speech.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Someone might want to let her know that her clarification on her statement.........didn't make it sound better.

She said later that the comment was "tongue-in-cheek" and had no racial overtones. Chattah, who immigrated to the United States from Israel at the age of 14, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal in February, "When I say to my friends, 'I'm going to hang you from a crane,' I don't literally mean I'm going to hang you from a crane. ... I would never attribute a racial context to hanging from a crane. ... That is my culture. That's what is done to people in the Middle East, to traitors. And that's just part of my vernacular."

Sheesh.

• Thumb down 2

On 6/19/2022 at 6:50 AM, mojo said:

Oh good lord, my common sense and morality has alerted @TradeTheBeal! to join the fray.

He’s like some sort of ultra liberal superhero.

If you’re on your way to get your 6 month old their 3rd booster and forgot your face shield at home, he will be there.

If you’re in the finals of Rupaul’s drag show and break a heel on the runway, he will be there.

If you’re walking around with a five o clock shadow, beer gut, and a mini skirt and a small child refers to you with the wrong pronoun, he will be there.

yes, beal is special even in a class populated by a number of special kids, but let's put the focus on you

i've ben reading the drooling ignorant-plus-arrogant idiocy that dominate your posts on various topics in this forum for many months and wondering why :) 

sometimes i just dont want to bother and you're a good example, plus you're not entirely without redemption in the totality of your content, but it's minimal

almost  every time you participate in a serious topic in here you notably lower the level of discussion and often enough even come off like a troll

as of now you're restricted to posting on commanders football in the stadium and you're perfectly free to continue to be frenemies there with beal until you create the same impression in that forum :) 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1