Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 6/6/2022 at 8:04 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Ken Paxton don't care bout the shooting though so pretty easy decision.

'Life is short': Ken Paxton faces backlash for suggesting Uvalde massacre was part of God's plan

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton made another in a string of tone deaf media appearances in the wake of the Uvalde, Texas school shooting, this time telling conservative radio host Pastor Trey Graham that while it’s difficult for him to offer comfort to the parents of the 19 students killed at Robb Elementary School on May 24, he believes “God always has a plan.”

"If I lost one of my children I'd be pretty devastated, especially in a way that is so senseless and seemingly has no purpose," Paxton said. "I think ... I would just have to say, if I had the opportunity to talk to the people I'd have to say, look, there's always a plan. I believe God always has a plan. Life is short no matter what it is. And certainly, we're not going to make sense of, you know, a young child being shot and killed way before their life expectancy."

Fred Guttenberg, father of Jaime Guttenberg, who was one of 14 students—along with three staff members—killed during the 2018 school shooting in Parkland, Fla., called out Paxton’s remarks on Twitter, posting, “How dare you justify your failures by saying ‘god has a plan’ & ‘Life is short no matter what.’  People like you are the reason, not any godly plan.”

Click on the link for the full story

• Thumb down 1

Yay God.

****ing over humanity with ridiculous bull**** for over 2 thousand years.

Anyone else tired of being slaves to the dumbest and most gullible people on the ****ing planet?

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 6

Republican Lauren Boebert wants funding from the infrastructure bill that she voted against. Boebert wants $33.1 million for the South Bridge in Glenwood Springs — even writing to Buttigieg — after calling the infrastructure bill "wasteful" and "garbage."

Typical Democrats. Always playing politics. 🤪

Pretty weird times.  One extreme you’ve got religious zealots and at the other end of the spectrum you’ve got the “I’m a 400lb man who  identifies as a lesbian and enjoys banging farm animals, celebrate me!” crowd.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Typical Democrats. Always playing politics. 🤪

I'd fix the bridge which huge ingraved labels that say Build Back Back and President Joe Biden. Ever project this money funds should have that. Beats a Sharpie to sign a wall. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, mojo said:

Pretty weird times.  One extreme you’ve got religious zealots and at the other end of the spectrum you’ve got the “I’m a 400lb man who  identifies as a lesbian and enjoys banging farm animals, celebrate me!” crowd.

The difference is the religious “kill all gays and jail all parents of trans kids, let me control who you have sex with” zealots are actually running for office (and have allies already in place). 

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Thanks 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1