Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I knew I was attracted to girls very early. In HS, it was hard because I had crushes on several girls and supressed those feelings to the point that I was promiscuous with boys that lasted to my early 20s. My mother called Lesbians dirty women and I had to overcome that description, it caused a lot of pain. I was so happy when I finally came out a couple of years after I had my daughter. I haven't looked back. 

I'm an Atheist too and don't really care what religions have to say about homosexuality or really most things. And as an Atheist, I have a very moral code that may resemble some religious tenets, I don't need religion to guide my life.

My daughter dated boys rather prolifically in High School, and then had a longer relationship with a guy in freshman to sophomore year of college. In sophomore year, she had a new female friend that I assumed was gay, and they became close. One day she called me saying that she had broken off with Conner, and was starting a new relationship with someone else. My response: “Is it Sophie?” She said, “How does everyone know already?” 

She and Sophie have been together over 5 years now. My daughter is a very happy, well adjusted young woman, about to become a P.A., while Sophie is finishing her third year of med school. I could not be more proud, and content at my daughter’s happiness. As I told her that day she came out, “All I ever want is for you to be happy.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

On 2/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, Dan T. said:

Look at this entitled prick.  Back the blue my ass. (Watch part 2 also!)

On 2/23/2022 at 10:27 AM, Dan T. said:

Arrogant assholes like Martin Hyde in that traffic stop are just the kind of candidates the modern GOP wants in office.  Despicable.

Martin Hyde appears to end congressional campaign after traffic flap

Sarasota congressional candidate Martin Hyde appears to have ended his campaign against U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan. The move comes after Hyde received national media attention — and scorn — over a police body cam video of his actions at a traffic stop.

In a letter published by the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Hyde apologized for his behavior. But he also made clear he will not be pursuing a seat in the U.S. House at this point.

“I am sorry because in a democracy without congressional term limits, I have taken away the opportunity for people to make changes in a stagnant system that rewards incumbency over innovation and true local representation,” he wrote.

“I was prepared to use my limited resources to mount a congressional campaign based on equity as opposed to elitism — which is the irony of the manner of my demise.”

Further confirming that Hyde would be dropping out of the race is a quote Hyde’s consultant, the notorious Roger Stone, gave to the Herald-Tribune.

“I got a message indirectly from him last night that he had decided to withdraw his candidacy,” said Stone.

Hyde was stopped on Feb. 14 for speeding by Sarasota Police Officer Julia Beskin, and news spread quickly based on her ticket mentioning his behavior.

Florida Politics and other outlets later obtained official body cam footage, and the story drew attention. Since then, Hyde has been flooded with emails, messages, and voicemails berating him.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

The orange turd praises Putin (the next Hitler, whether you agree or not), MTG refuses to answer questions about her affiliation with white supremacists (all the while blaming our current leadership-what the **** she thinks we should do-declarr war on Russia or follow her idol in sucking putins dick), and watching as the sorry ass Republicans continue to support Putin 2.0.

Otherwise, everything's just fine.

Tell you guys, the end is nigh. It's staring us right in the face.

HTTR!

• Haha 1

The media needs to learn that if they're going to give m.t.g. Lauren boebert or trump any camera time they can't let them be the only one speaking.

That's exactly what she wanted, a chance to explain and defend her actions without any rebuttal,  hence the extremely loud and obnoxious EXCUSE ME !!!!!!!! Every time the reporter tried to get a single word out.

God I hate that, they should speak over her the same way she did until either she answers a question or the interview ends in her storming off.

That happens enough times and they either get no exposure or bad exposure.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

lmao they put the McDonalds dipping sauces in fancy looking catering bowls.

To be honest, I'm actually shocked that he was willing to pay for the heating lamps to keep the stuff warm. I'm assuming he balked at the idea until someone told him he'd have to pay if someone got food poisoning. 

• Haha 7