Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Pretty quick how "CRT in Classrooms" morphed into, "burn the books I don't think YOUR kids should be able to read" 

“Check out books from there school.”

Another group of tremendously bright parents/people, trying to make there (sic) kids just as smart. 

And, shame on Facebook. Keep seeing this commercial with the guy who’s been with Facebook 3 years talking up how difficult it is to monitor properly. Trying to gain sympathy for Zuckerberg, and the monster he built (after stealing the idea from someone else.) Bout done with that money grubbing douche bag too.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

That **** is the absolute WORST of the USA. How she has ANY committee assignments is a true puzzle. The fact that she is an elected federal official should bring scorn and ridicule upon Colorado, and any others that think this kind of rhetoric is in any way appropriate for ANY American, let alone congress****.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

On the one hand, that level of racism from our elected officials is unpleasant.

On the other, being a racist is pretty much her sole political identity.  She was elected by racists to go to Congress and do racist ****…and nothing else.  So, at least she’s keeping the concerns of her constituents in mind.

• Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

On the one hand, that level of racism from our elected officials is unpleasant.

On the other, being a racist is pretty much her sole political identity.  She was elected by racists to go to Congress and do racist ****…and nothing else.  So, at least she’s keeping the concerns of her constituents in mind.

I’m sure plenty of her constituents are racist, but I think she was voted in more for her 2nd Amendment stance. Her campaign was all God, guns, and patriotism, and not necessarily in that order.

• Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, PCS said:

So, she's claiming to be a racist (religious-ist?), but she doesn't even have the guts to be an asshole in person, only in a guaranteed-approving crowd?  

Still.  Don't want to be goading her into being a bigger asshole.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

And that there is the main difference between the progressives (squad) and the I don't even know what....Trumpgressives, one side gets every word parsed with constant accusations of being anti-semitic while the other can be pretty much openly racist in public with zero consequences.   Look at the response of Pelosi on her own members versus McCarthy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Long n Left said:

I’m sure plenty of her constituents are racist, but I think she was voted in more for her 2nd Amendment stance. Her campaign was all God, guns, and patriotism, and not necessarily in that order.

I mean it’s not like it’s a coincidence that those things seems to run together so often

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1