Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sources: Explosion,Multiple Fatalities & Injuries Reported in Manchester Arena at Ariana Grande Concert

PCS

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

This is so boorish and disgusting.

Yep.  Trump is disgusting.  And leader of the free world. 

I thought W was humiliating. 

Embarrassment and shame.  For my country.  Never thought I'd see the day...when it was serious.  W was an idiot, but he had peeps around who could ****in' work and do right by the Constitution(somewhat, there was that surveillance thing that we'll all be petrified of til we die being watched)...I digress.

But this is just ****in' nonsense and I can't believe it.  I've been in a state of shock since 11/8.

2 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I wonder if we will find out the local U.K. Muslim community reported these guys multiple times, just like we did with the Ariana Grande attacker. 

not if you watch fox news

can't be caught deviating from the script

3 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I wonder if we will find out the local U.K. Muslim community reported these guys multiple times, just like we did with the Ariana Grande attacker. 

Or that they were on some list somewhere but because of restraints on what it means to put people on the list, or the complications involved in multiple agencies working in multiple countries with different rights/laws/processes, they slipped through the cracks.

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Or that they were on some list somewhere but because of restraints on what it means to put people on the list, or the complications involved in multiple agencies working in multiple countries with different rights/laws/processes, they slipped through the cracks.

This is my biggest frustration being Muslim. We do actually report and thwart potential threats constantly. 

However when bueracractic bull**** has people slip through the cracks (underwear bomber another example) we have to take the brunt of the bull**** after. 

19 minutes ago, tshile said:

Kind of like our gun violence issue.

Bring up gun violence and one political side flips its collective **** about the lack of anything meaningful being done while the other just says crazy people be crazy. Switch to terrorism related to Islamic extremism and they switch sides.

Easy, turbo.  Your hyper-partisan bias is making you regurgitate blatantly false talking points...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/22/us/politics/senate-gun-control-no-fly-list-terrorism.html?_r=0

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

It means we have a new "chipwhich" around here.

he was tagged as a likely dupe/troll a long time ago, but was trying to allow for diverse voices, see what happens, new meat, blah blah. 

than what often happens in such efforts is the discourse level gets lowered to the more stupid vein, consistently, and a large percentage of the member's posts become simply trolling or fail to sufficiently distinguish from trolling.  

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The truth is, Muslims are more anti ISIS/anti terrorism than anyone else. 99.99999% of them are wonderful good hard working honest people, and a tiny minority is twisting their religion to justify their atrocities.

I would say 90%

Sadly, the behavior of some men in the line to get food at Iftar is embarrassing and worthy of jail time

16 hours ago, sacase said:

When are we going to stop allowing them to do this to us? Its our own fault, we keep asking the scorpion to sit on our heads as we cross the river. At some people we have to realize our views are not compatible. 

What would you say to someone who reads this as "them" = Muslims? Does that reader have it right?

Either way, would you elaborate?

26 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

This is my biggest frustration being Muslim. We do actually report and thwart potential threats constantly. 

However when bueracractic bull**** has people slip through the cracks (underwear bomber another example) we have to take the brunt of the bull**** after. 

I don't know how much of it is bureaucratic 

bs and how much is just the difficulties of such a thing. It's definitely a mix, I just don't know how much.

And 'blaming Muslims' is part of the problem. The conversation is stuck in the same cycle.

Too much 'doesn't affect me'/'we remain united'/'muslims are the problem'

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This one is interesting, too.  Are we to understand that our investigation into Russian influence is a factor in the London drive-by?  Perhaps Trump should fire some additional FBI personnel and spend another few days clutching the orb of power in Riyadh?

I'm surprised you're in this thread... it doesn't effect your small world in Northern Virginia.

My point is... if there was a smoking gun we would've smelled it and found it by now.

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

i will never understand this logic

i promise you this country is capable of concentrating on more than one thing at a time

The news coverage begs to differ with you.

I don't get to watch it much, but I legit saw a headline a few weeks ago that said "MSNBC confirms that New York Times Reports...."

Are you ****ing kidding me?

35 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The truth is, Muslims are more anti ISIS/anti terrorism than anyone else. 99.99999% of them are wonderful good hard working honest people, and a tiny minority is twisting their religion to justify their atrocities.

Source?

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well said.

img_2476-jpg.34023

Disproportionate.

1000 people in a room and I will only shoot one, most of you are overreacting by leaving so fast.

17 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I'm surprised you're in this thread... it doesn't effect your small world in Northern Virginia.

My point is... if there was a smoking gun we would've smelled it and found it by now.

You should forward your analysis to the FBI and let them know they are wasting their time since you are such an expert on this.

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

You should forward your analysis to the FBI and let them know they are wasting their time since you are such an expert on this.

If they find something, awesome.  The we impeach.

That no one has found anything concrete yet, with all the leaks in the deep state... I wouldn't start spreading peanut butter all over yourself.

49 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

Another frustration I think you should have is when Muslims do report and an event is stopped, it is barely covered if at all.  They arent getting credit where its do.  And it isnt showing the world all that the Muslim world is doing to help.

Just now, DC9 said:

That no one has found anything concrete yet, with all the leaks in the deep state... I wouldn't start spreading peanut butter all over yourself.

"Deep state"

lmao

Alright Alex Jones. 

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

and then to congress, all domestic agenda items need to be folded until ISIS is destroyed

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

this isn't a police procedural show, **** takes time. nixon didn't fall overnight

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

"Deep state"

lmao

Alright Alex Jones. 

Yeah... that's an Army term but you could just go with "Good point, DC9"

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

this isn't a police procedural show, **** takes time. nixon didn't fall overnight

We're kind of derailing the thread... but you damn well know if there was something to it then we'd have it by now.

Especially if POTUS is as dumb as you guys think he is. 

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Another frustration I think you should have is when Muslims do report and an event is stopped, it is barely covered if at all.  They arent getting credit where its do.  And it isnt showing the world all that the Muslim world is doing to help.

I've honestly never heard this.  If it's out there it does need to be brought to light.

I would suspect that those doing the reporting would rather not want to be known, though... Just a guess.

2 minutes ago, DC9 said:

We're kind of derailing the thread... but you damn well know if there was something to it then we'd have it by now.

Especially if POTUS is as dumb as you guys think he is. 

yep every single connection to the Russians is pure coincidence, fake news like our fearless leader says

all hail President Trump, all must hail

Archived