Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sources: Explosion,Multiple Fatalities & Injuries Reported in Manchester Arena at Ariana Grande Concert

PCS

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Think that was/is the point.

Enjoy your bagel and pool.

there's nothing new of significance about this world in terms of human behavior.

people killing people for the same reasons.

just in details of execution (no pun intended) what's significant is the advancement of tools to be used, where one or a few agents can wreak much greater damage than in the past, and the spread/usage of the "terrorist" tactics as people, and thus their issues, spread (population/contact/competition) and there is much more interaction/awareness (and therefore room for issues to expand) with others across the globe

hitting the weakest and most vulnerable to strike fear and terror into the hearts of your enemy is an ancient tactic (many such events in most cultures over time), but there are also other new mass communication tools/mthods that with the current spread of civilization allow more effective and sophisticated psychological (emotional) manipulation of individuals and masses (sse advertising/propaganda). so you can get a lot more done with less resources (a primary tenet of guerilla warfare anywhere across time). 

these new tools work well for old purposes. 

Just now, StillUnknown said:

yep every single connection to the Russians is pure coincidence, fake news like our fearless leader says

all hail President Trump, all must hail

I've seen nothing out of the ordinary with Trump and Russia except the coverage.

If that changes then we'll all know.

Let's try to stay on topic before we get yelled at. :)

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

I've seen nothing out of the ordinary with Trump and Russia except the coverage.

WHY I OUGHTA.............

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It's a term used by paranoid little conspiracy theorists. You're not fooling anyone.

Sure thing.

Keep telling me my job.  That's working well for our friends in England.

Either offer something to the discussion or bow out.  I'm not here for the peeing for distance contest.

2 minutes ago, DC9 said:

based on your first sentence, there is absolutely nothing more to be had from this exchange

you have a great day

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

I just remembered you are the "what's wrong with Breibart" guy. 

That explains the deep state stuff. 

And with that I'm out.

And more substance.

Laters.

18 minutes ago, DC9 said:

If they find something, awesome.  The we impeach.

That no one has found anything concrete yet, with all the leaks in the deep state... I wouldn't start spreading peanut butter all over yourself.

Kushner's & Sessions lying on their SF-86 forms should have them in prison

and you of all people know that if either of us pulled the BS those 2 clowns did on our SF-86 forms, we would have been fired on the spot, and most likely facing federal charges

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

But you're so good at it! 

Between y'all and the French Open, my head's a-spinnin'.

I'm really not an ass hole :ols:

Just now, SkinsHokieFan said:

Kushner's & Sessions lying on their SF-86 forms should have them in prison

Leaving something off and lying are two different things.

I've never seen someone put in prison for having a bad SF86, but I've seen them not get a clearance.

Is that the smoking gun, brother?

I'm not as Pro-Trump as I might come across.  He's my commander in chief, so he gets that respect from me.

But holy **** MOST of the stuff I've seen the last few months has been petty and ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I've never seen someone put in prison for having a bad SF86, but I've seen them not get a clearance.

When they all seem to be leaving meetings with Russian officials off their SF-86 the week of meeting with Russian officials, that qualifies for deception. And that certainly will have the FBI on you 

You know this though. You know how serious SF-86 forms are taken. 

And yes, deliberate deception is a federal crime. 

"I have read the instructions and I understand that if I withhold, misrepresent, or falsify information on this form, I am subject to the penalties for inaccurate or false statement (per U.S. Criminal Code, Title 18, section 1001), denial or revocation of a security clearance, and/or removal and debarment from Federal service.”

9 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I'm not as Pro-Trump as I might come across.  He's my commander in chief, so he gets that respect from me.

But holy **** MOST of the stuff I've seen the last few months has been petty and ridiculous.

Willfully leaving something off would be lying, right?  Back when I worked for the government and filled out my SF-86 that's what I was told at least.  

its a witch hunt out here, whether or not you voted or like trump is irrelevant.  We can't even have a grieving thread for victims of terrible acts of terrorim without bringing up Russian conspiracies and trump. 

7 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

When they all seem to be leaving meetings with Russian officials off their SF-86 the week of meeting with Russian officials, that qualifies for deception. And that certainly will have the FBI on you 

You know this though. You know how serious SF-86 forms are taken. 

And yes, deliberate deception is a federal crime. 

Deliberate deception is yes... but you have to be able to prove the intent.  That's very difficult to do and it will be with two guys who have never held a public office before. 

Also, did they leave just meetings with the Russians off?  Or did they leave meetings with the French, German, English, etc off, too?  That's what we don't know.  If it was just the Russians I'm sure we'd be further along than we are now, but we aren't.

I JUST got one of my dudes out here and into the fight because his clearance got suspended for leaving off a couple of things.  It took them 6 months to square him away.  24 year old kid whose never had to deal with that stuff in his life.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

3 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Willfully leaving something off would be lying, right?  Back when I worked for the government and filled out my SF-86 that's what I was told at least.  

its a witch hunt out here, whether or not you voted or like trump is irrelevant.  We can't even have a grieving thread for victims of terrible acts of terrorim without bringing up Russian conspiracies and trump. 

Willfully leaving something off would be lying.

Negligently doing it would be derelict.

Those are two different legal standards.

You're right, my apologies for the derail.

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Am I misremembering here? Did you afford the previous commander in chief the same respect?

Yes.  I even voted for him.

EDIT:  Can you tag me in the right thread for this discussion.  I don't want Jumbo to go to the gun cabinet on us.  I've muddied this thread up and that was not my intent.

Do you think our President will find some time today before teeing off, to enact his "grand plan" of combating terrorism that only he knows, wouldn't share with anyone during the campaign, and is so good that terrorism will be solved within a few months?

Archived