Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sources: Explosion,Multiple Fatalities & Injuries Reported in Manchester Arena at Ariana Grande Concert

PCS

When are we going to stop allowing them to do this to us? Its our own fault, we keep asking the scorpion to sit on our heads as we cross the river. At some people we have to realize our views are not compatible. 

14 hours ago, sacase said:

When are we going to stop allowing them to do this to us? Its our own fault, we keep asking the scorpion to sit on our heads as we cross the river. At some people we have to realize our views are not compatible. 

In my entirely unqualified opinion, this isn't a scorpion simply abiding its own nature (by which I assume you mean Muslims).  This is a network of terrorists looking for minds they can manipulate either directly or through propaganda.  These people aren't just sitting at home waiting for a chance to kill.  They don't just wake up one day and have some Muslim murder program kick in.  These would be and future terrorists are targeted and the results aren't accidental.  These lone wolf attacks and the ones with more solid ties are all intentional results of terrorist efforts to turn human beings into killers.    

Our media narratives about how the west is just so horrible, combined with western medias reluctance to consistently cover what these terrorists and what they do, probably does help them though.  We should stop making it easier to vilify our own societies and maybe turn more of the scrutiny on the organizations seeking our destruction.

3 hours ago, sacase said:

Meanwhile, everyone in the US complaining about Mexicans.  Christian, hard working, family oriented Mexicans.  At least our migrant workers arent intent on destroying us

2 hours ago, Destino said:

In my entirely unqualified opinion, this isn't a scorpion simply abiding its own nature by which I assume you mean Muslims.  This is a network of terrorists looking for minds they can manipulate either directly or through propaganda.  These people aren't just sitting at home waiting for a chance to kill.  They don't just wake up one day and have some Muslim murder program kick in.  They're targeted and the results aren't accidents.  These lone wolf attacks and the ones with more solid ties are all intentional results of terrorist efforts to turn human being into killers.    

Constant media narratives about how the west is just so horrible combined with western media reluctance to consistently cover what these terrorists groups really are and what they do probably does help them though.  We should probably stop making it easier to vilify ourselves.

Agreed for the most part.  Gone are the days where the news outlets can roll out the same stock footage of "terrorists on monkey bars training for the holy war in the desert" to explain their mission statement.  It's obvious by now that they are becoming  very effective at crafting their propaganda and messaging at specific elements of the youth that are already isolated and/or disillusioned from mainstream society for whatever reason, and are getting their tentacles into them just enough to drive them to commit a horrific act.   These people are being used as pawns. 

This is going to be the most difficult element of terrorism to combat.   

47 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's obvious by now that they are becoming  very effective at crafting their propaganda and messaging at specific elements of the youth that are already isolated and/or disillusioned from mainstream society for whatever reason, and are getting their tentacles into them just enough to drive them to commit a horrific act.   These people are being used as pawns. 

This is going to be the most difficult element of terrorism to combat.   

And unfortunately, we are doing an absolutely ****ty job with propaganda on our end, aiding the enemy in their mission to convince young Muslims that we hate them with a lot of the messaging.

The police killed the 3 suspects within 8 minutes of responding to the initial call, hard to imagine the carnage unfolding during that time.

I mean, the stance we should all take is to stand up terrorism and not let it destroy our way of life. But that is easier said than done right. My 11 year old daughter is due to travel to London on Wednesday on a 3 day school residential trip in the London Bridge area. How in hell do I let her out of my sight right now and pack her off on a train to London. The thought makes me feel sick.

Heartfelt condolences go out to the victims, their families, and everyone taking a stand.

How many terrorist attacks has this been since we've been waiting for something concrete has come out on Russia?  Might be time to shift the attention back to something that effects everyone.

Glad the police are now carrying firearms in England.  Thumbs up... welcome.

The terrorists are winning. It's a blowout.

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

Heartfelt condolences go out to the victims, their families, and everyone taking a stand.

How many terrorist attacks has this been since we've been waiting for something concrete has come out on Russia?  Might be time to shift the attention back to something that effects everyone.

Glad the police are now carrying firearms in England.  Thumbs up... welcome.

Be careful, we can't anger the angry terrorists by doing anything that might insult them. Uh... praise Allah. Terrorists are just like you and me... and if we loved them more that's really all it would take.

12 hours ago, sacase said:

What's your solution?

Archived