Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sources: Explosion,Multiple Fatalities & Injuries Reported in Manchester Arena at Ariana Grande Concert

PCS

44 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

The terrorists are winning. It's a blowout.

I don't know by what score card you are playing, but I woke up this morning next to my beautiful wife, went to my local ice arena to play a child's game with a few dozen grown men, and just stopped by a locally owned bagel shop to get breakfast for my family.  Later today I'm going to go to the community pool so I can work on my sun tan and play with my two sons.  I'll probably manage to fit in a nap as well.

Please tell me how the terrorist's life is better than mine...

As it pertains to the subject at hand, I agree that this is our new world.  We thankfully don't have nations making war against us (in a traditional sense), but we do have smaller, home grown, incidents which are much more difficult to prevent.  It ultimately goes back to how much of your liberty that you're willing to cede to the government.

8 minutes is a hell of a long time when you're running for cover, but it is pretty damn good in terms of response time. All three are dead, rightfully so, and they outed others connected to them. Multiple arrests have been made at their apartment, and authorities are digging into their lives.

This is another awful situation, and I genuinely feel for those victimized here but if this is all they have, one shot desperation ploys by dumbasses so weak they can be mind controlled over the internet, then they ain't got much. They will capture headlines but little else, and they fuel the rage and intense purpose of the West.

3 hours ago, DC9 said:

How many terrorist attacks has this been since we've been waiting for something concrete has come out on Russia?  Might be time to shift the attention back to something that effects everyone.

This one is interesting, too.  Are we to understand that our investigation into Russian influence is a factor in the London drive-by?  Perhaps Trump should fire some additional FBI personnel and spend another few days clutching the orb of power in Riyadh?

37 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Please tell me how the terrorist's life is better than mine...

Well, they're dead. They've achieved their objective in their eyes. Virgins all around.

As it pertains to the subject at hand, I agree that this is our new world.

The terrorists are winning. Its a blowout.

It ultimately goes back to how much of your liberty that you're willing to cede to the government.

The terrorists are winning. It's a blowout.

33 minutes ago, tshile said:

Think that was/is the point.

Enjoy your bagel and pool.

The point is that I've now enjoyed my bagel.  Soon, I'll enjoy the pool.  Whatever the terrorists wish to accomplish, it isn't working on me (or really anyone else I know).

3 hours ago, DC9 said:

How many terrorist attacks has this been since we've been waiting for something concrete has come out on Russia?  Might be time to shift the attention back to something that effects everyone.

i will never understand this logic

i promise you this country is capable of concentrating on more than one thing at a time

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i will never understand this logic

i promise you this country is capable of concentrating on more than one thing at a time

6 months ago I agree

considering this administration has barely nominated folks to be staffed up in counter terror, is at war with the IC and FBI, and the President is already playing golf, I am actually no longer sure 

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, Barack could.  I worry about things now. 

i thought about adding a qualifier about the current occupant

all the intelligence sources at his disposal and that bumbling **** gets his info from Fox and Friends

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

i thought about adding a qualifier about the current occupant

You're a good man. 

Seriously, I don't know whether to laugh or cry some days.  I WANT MY ****IN' PRESIDENT BACK. I don't really give a **** which one they pick.  Any former one will do at this point, ffs.

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, Barack could.  I worry about things now. 

Not only that, he looked good doing it.

24-carat Hairspray posterboy makes us all look like morons abroad, where people are ACTUALLY STARVING.

32 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

Well, they're dead. They've achieved their objective in their eyes. Virgins all around.

How you don't notice that anyone could easily say your attitude here is evidence the terrorists are winning is more then just ignorance.

The current obsession with this war against PC stuff has completely overtaken the modern war on terror.

Good job helping the enemy.

Note, hiding thier religion, even OMG liberal snowflake theres no such thing as terrorists, is actually better for fighting these people then making this a war on Islam.

The terrorists are not winning.  Victory is not a possibility for them and I think their leadership understands that, no matter what they might say.  The entire reason why ISIS and other extremist groups hate the west is precisely because Western culture is winning.  They hate its encroachment and seek to violently roll back anything we would likely consider progress. 

My concern isn't that we might lose.  My concern is that this game of self radicalization and small cells might eventually recruit someone with enough imagination or access to do much greater damage.  Some people, should they decide to become mass murderers, can do a great deal more than grab a machete and rent a van.   

7 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

45 is so worried about terror, he continues on with his weekly routine

Meanwhile his social media team is trying to settle political scores with the Mayor of London.

This is so boorish and disgusting.

16 minutes ago, Destino said:

My concern isn't that we might lose.  My concern is that this game of self radicalization and small cells might eventually recruit someone with enough imagination or access to do much greater damage.  

Or that this just continues on and on. That isn't a concern for you? Sure, they'll never 'win' this way, but they've definitely had an impact on the world. Whether it directly affects you or you just enjoy bagels and pools becomes a matter of chance.

We, as a population, don't have the guts/intellect/rational/honesty to solve this one.

It'll just continue with hashtags and flags on Facebook. 

The unity stuff is touching and I'm happy to see it over some of (many of?) the alternatives but it doesn't actually do anything and the conversations seem to be stuck in the same cycle.

Kind of like our gun violence issue.

Bring up gun violence and one political side flips its collective **** about the lack of anything meaningful being done while the other just says crazy people be crazy. Switch to terrorism related to Islamic extremism and they switch sides.

Discussing what drives people in today's society to commit large scale (or attempt to) murders of random people doesn't seem to ever go anywhere.

Archived