Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sources: Explosion,Multiple Fatalities & Injuries Reported in Manchester Arena at Ariana Grande Concert

PCS

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

In the name of a fake sky ghost.

Assuming this is that kind of terrorism (and it probably is) I think this is about power more than religion.  We saw how the Taliban ran Afghanistan, and we've seen the rules ISIS sets for the places it takes over.  The greatest differences between the sides in this conflict aren't found in houses of worship, but how they imagine the world is meant to look outside of them.  

Power over others is always their primary goal.  Where ever the right kind of lunatics happen to pop up they just couch their propaganda in whatever works best.  Any kind of violent fanaticism will do. Communism, nationalism, religion... whatever gets the suckers marching.

It's not about religion . No religion could justify this . I am agnostic but I have friends of lots of faith . Faith does not make anyone do this ... 

being an asshole ... and that is an insult to assholes because at least they have a use but it is the only word I can think to use ... 

This is some crazy asshole who wanted to kill a whole bunch of innocent kids 

its horrific ... but when you try and attribute a reason behind it ... then to some warped minds there will be justification ... there isn't any 

This just really got to me ..... A friend dealing with the loss of her 18 year old best friend

Yer know, yer mates are the best. The good ones often as important as your own flesh and blood in your life. You lean on each other. Share the good times and pick each other up through the bad. A life bond that just can't be quantified in value. To have that taken away at 18 before their lives have even begun .....

The even sadder thing is there's another 21 of these heartbreakers that so needlessly should never of happened. 

God rest them all. 

Hail. 

1 hour ago, bedlamVR said:

It's not about religion . No religion could justify this . I am agnostic but I have friends of lots of faith . Faith does not make anyone do this ... 

being an asshole ... and that is an insult to assholes because at least they have a use but it is the only word I can think to use ... 

its horrific ... but when you try and attribute a reason behind it ... then to some warped minds there will be justification ... there isn't any 

Going by this logic, religion has never been a reason for terrorism.  Yes, there are good people with "lots of faith."  But there are religious ****tards that kill people because of their beliefs.  Period.

2 hours ago, bedlamVR said:

it is a mistake to not understand that there are people who believe their god wants people who do not believe just as they do wiped off of the face of the earth, and that they are doing his work with acts such as these, and that they will be rewarded for it, and they will be celebrated- often by their own families- which is why they have no problem blowing themselves up as opposed to planting a bomb. 

we ignore this reality at our own peril. 

read the section of dabiq magazine "why we hate you, why we fight you"  and they will tell you this themselves.

(needles to say, but said anyway, isis does not speak for islam as a whole)

http://clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

the link is nsfw, and you will see things you dont want to see. i recommend finding a transcript, which i do not have a link for at the moment. 

1 hour ago, grego said:

it is a mistake to not understand that there are people who believe their god  

The God of the Christians, Muslims, and Jews are the same God. Christians believe they follow God and God's son. Muslims believe they follow God and the teachings from God's prophet Muhammad, and Jews believe they follow God.

Same God for all though.

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Are not folks supposed to lead instead of follow ? 

Interesting religious question.

I was raised to follow the teachings of the Torah and G-d. I suspect we get more trouble from false leaders who preach hate and stupid followers eager to embrace scapegoats or enemies, but I can see the logic being used in reverse too. G-d gave us free will to lead us away from the temptation to be followers of those who would commit evil.

15 minutes ago, Burgold said:

The God of the Christians, Muslims, and Jews are the same God. Christians believe they follow God and God's son. Muslims believe they follow God and the teachings from God's prophet Muhammad, and Jews believe they follow God.

Same God for all though.

Allah (Persian), God (English), YHWH (Hebrew), Elohim (Jewish), Dios (Latin)....blah blah blah...

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Going by this logic, religion has never been a reason for terrorism.  Yes, there are good people with "lots of faith."  But there are religious ****tards that kill people because of their beliefs.  Period.

No ... this is not the time for this debate . Personally I am very glad none of my family were involved but I do know of friends that were . Manchester is 30 minutes from me . One of my bosses girls were at the concert . 

But people hide behind the banner of religion to justify the acts of crazy hateful 'assholes' or losers . 

There me is no religion that could justify what was done Monday night ... no matter what you say . 

When you say these crazy losers are following their faith , you absolve them of blame and tar all followers of that religion with the same brush .. which is ridiculous . 

It creates division and hate and fear . Fear is what losers want ... I say **** that . 

You can say people belive this or that based on their faith . But it is not faith in a higher being that drives you to bomb a kids concert . 

It is abject off the wall crazyiness 

Not fundementalism not religion - blaming this act on one group or another gives them a place to hide . 

See it for what it is 

an act of absolute barbarism - a hateful an heinous crime against ALL of us regardless of religion . 

People who support these actions are hateful stains that must be removed from the face of the earth . They have no right to exist . The fact they claim to have a religion or  another is imaterial . They are scum . 

They kill because they hate . Their faith or belief has nothing to do with it . 

Stop the them and us . There is only good and evil . 

This is evil - all acts of violence carried out in the name of religion are simply acts of violence . 

35 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Same God for all though.

I understand exactly what you're saying and it's true, if only from one of those religions perspective. (to a Christian, Jesus is God. This is blasphemy as far as the other 2 faiths are concerned)  

I phrased it that way purposely to not get into unnecessary territory as it relates to isis and their (version of)  'god' not being that of other Muslims. 

I knew I shouldn't have clicked back on the news .....

The missing 8 year old there was a big appeal/ search for earlier who's Mum and sister were in hospital with shrapnel wounds ...... She's one of the 22. 

8 years old man. 8 ****ing years old. 

Soulless ****s! 

Hail. 

Sad, horrific attack. Praying for the victims and their families.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

The response of the City of Manchester is better than mine.  I know it is dumb, but I want to see vengeance.  I want the life of anyone close to this suicide bomber snuffed out.  His parents, his wife, even his children -- his roomates, his friends.  Hunt them down and wipe them out.  That is how we hande these cowards.  You just traded in not your life, but your entire families.  

Ok - felt so good releasing that anger.  Equally pointless and as random as this act... 

Archived