Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bruce Allen, Scot McCloughlan, Jay Gruden, and all that stuff like that there

3 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

No guys BA is awesome, it's all Shanny and SM's fault.

Skins are not dysfunctional.

Media sucks and stuff.

this is what bugs me.  People say the problem is Allen needs a yes man, that's why Scot is gone, when in fact he's spent more time ceding power since he got here than using it

That is hard to even fathom, might as well turn the team into a reality show, but at least Mayock knows something about personnel and has good relationships around the league and amongst the scouting ranks. Still seems too absurd to consider. 

I doubt it, but if this is somehow true, then Mayock had better get it written in stone that Bruce Allen is either fired or allowed nowhere near anything personnel, staff, or even contract related. He will use whatever domain he has to snake his way into the decision making process. Next GM has FULL autonomy, or no deal, if they're wise. 

2 minutes ago, Stormy said:

That is hard to even fathom, might as well turn the team into a reality show, but at least Mayock knows something about personnel and has good relationships around the league and amongst the scouting ranks. Still seems too absurd to consider. 

I doubt it, but if this is somehow true, then Mayock had better get it written in stone that Bruce Allen is either fired or allowed nowhere near anything personnel, staff, or even contract related. He will use whatever domain he has to snake his way into the decision making process. Next GM has FULL autonomy, or no deal, if they're wise. 

Except he's not snaking his way into anything, involvement in the decision making process is the setup going in.  

Archived