Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Well we a motoring and i keep scrubbing people off my list with every selection - which is annoying but satisfying at the same time ...

While we are on history and apt given the Vikings are on the clock - Something i did not know about William the Conqueror was although Normandy is part of France the Normans, whos  name was derived from 'North Man' , were really derived from a tribe of looting a pillaging Vikings who established themselves in what is now northern France (Normandy) and considered themselves to be Vikings, and most probably spoke a Scandinavian dialect  at the time ...

Who would have thought it Scandinavians dominated most of northern Europe - I guess that's why their furniture is everywhere (IKEA)

History huh - what fun !    

Alright. Like I said I dont have my list. But I know I am high on this guy. And he is one of my sleepers in this draft.

With pick 201 Atlanta selects Eric Saubert TE Drake

Saubert's tape is interesting to say the least. Sometimes he looks like he has all pro potential and other times he shows serious lapses of concentration. 6'5 253 pounds. Saubert shows excellent athleticism and good hands. He is an average blocker at this point but has the size to be a good one. Caught 17 TD's over the past 2 seasons for Drake. And they lined him up all over the field. I think NFL coaching will do wonders for this kid.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/drake/drake-bulldogs/2017/01/17/drakes-eric-saubert-impressing-nfl-draft-prospect-shrine-bowl/96669748/

1*IVTH2jVJ3Y7GFVNzkZQO9Q.gif

6 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

..... So I gamble on coach Bill to find something inside this guy that makes him go hard. 

:stop: TMI! What you guys do up there in Boston in your own private time is your own business but we don't need to know about it !!!!!

For the last time in the 2017 NFL Draft

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ers ARE ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail. 

By the way, the Browns are getting antsy and are willing to offer a 2018 6th round pick for an upcoming pick in this draft.

There's a guy I see falling that I'd like to try to get and the Browns have so many picks next year that we won't miss the 6th rounder anyway.

That's right, I'm offering a GHH special.  Nothing but words for a pick.

How can you refuse?

53 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

By the way, the Browns are getting antsy and are willing to offer a 2018 6th round pick for an upcoming pick in this draft.

There's a guy I see falling that I'd like to try to get and the Browns have so many picks next year that we won't miss the 6th rounder anyway.

That's right, I'm offering a GHH special.  Nothing but words for a pick.

How can you refuse?

I think I know who you're thinking of, and I am offering my 2 7th (picks 222 & 240) for a 6th.

If you're interested, PM me.

Archived