Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

@Monk4thaHALL Darn it! That's TWICE you've caught me out this draft! Our ESP is usually bang on too! 

Honestly hadn't looked at Jones. But what a great kid with an uplifting story. To make the sacrifice to JSU for his family ..... Man this is a kid I'm now rooting for HARD to get drafted in the 'actual' draft! Someone you can really get behind yer know?

And looking at the video, a kid worthy of being in the league. Yeah, the opposition has to be taken into account as always. But along with the great numbers, he looks a heck of a good football player. Good balance and bend off the edge. Tough. Athletic. Instinctive when dropping into space. And that was just off a short highlight compilation.

Sure, he'll need work and careful development. And it'll be interesting to see how he copes the next level given it's a BIG step up from JSU.  But that athleticism, toughness and no less brilliant character and leadership suggest's he's more than worthy of an NFL shot. 

Real nice pick-up and again I'm now rooting for Javancy to make the pro's and make his Momma' even prouder!

Thanks for that. 

Hail. 

*MESSAGE FROM THE LEAGUE OFFICE*

Unfortunately (in no small part for the Seahawks in view of any potential missed targets), we regrettably have our 7th skip of the 2017 NFL Draft and first in Round 6. 

Seattle Seahawks (@COWBOY-KILLA-)  awarded suspended time violation penalty for exceeding allotted time slot. This will now be carried over the rest of the draft. If they exceed the time limit again and get skipped, their allotted time will be halved as per the rules. 

Seattle can still jump back in at any time through the rest of the round to make their selection. 

This now places, with the 26th Pick in the 6th Round, and 210th overall selection

THE OAKLAND RAIDERS ON THE CLOCK!

Oakland select

OT. Brad Seaton. Snr. Villanova University. 

streambe_90266f8b-0bf6-309e-b189-b986c1c

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail. 

With the 27th pick of the 6th round (211th) The Green Bay Packers select Elephant Keionta Davis, Chattanooga

1460945257_041816cxxmocsfootballweb_t107

Davis played DE at Chattanooga and left as the number two sack-master in school history with 31.  At 6'4" 270-280 pounds, I see him filling an Elephant role on the defense.  He's got the athleticism to rush the edge on the outside as he showed playing 4-3 DE, and he put up a respectable 4.71 40 time at his pro day.  I think he also has the size and strength to play inside having put up 30 reps at his pro day.  He's got pretty long arms at 34" to help him fight through the O-line's hand-play.  He'll have some things to learn transitioning to a hybrid role in the 3-4, but he's a Dean's List student, so I feel good about his ability to pick up new things.

edit: changed to 27th/211th due to jumping ahead of someone's expired clock

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Time to find the biggest, fattest guy in the draft and plug him in at nose.

The Jags plays a 4-3 D mainly so...

Just now, Monk4thaHALL said:

I can send you a list. Small price, maybe for one or two of your picks. 

Will sleep over it. Should help a bit.

Otherwise, if the guide dog and darts don't work, I'll give you a call :)

Archived