Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

47 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Just going pure BPA here.

The New York Jets select Elijah McGuire, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette

A prospect who's kind of been lost in the shuffle with so many good RB prospects to choose from this year. He's really impressive receiving the ball out of the backfield and gets separation from LB's with his acceleration. Reminds me a bit of Chris Thompson in that regard but he can run it up the gut too. Just lacks that bit of power to break through contact. Nice utility guy to have coming out of the backfield for the Jets. 

He was my pick at 177, if Bisnowaty wasn't there.  Looks like a fantastic option to work in slowly, with a chance to be really solid.  Saw a solid comparison to Kenneth Dixon, which is great in the 6th round.

edit: removed pic

13 minutes ago, Baughlin' said:

James Connor was almost my pick at 190. Really love his story and his tape. Seems like a great locker room guy as well. 

It's one of the best stories in ANY sport. Let alone football. A guy you can really root for.

And a heck of a short yardage back to have in your arsenal. 

Hail. 

6 hours ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Lol! Is that your english, or OUR english? Lol!

Either way, cheers! 

That's HIS english.

You should know this.

1 - It's called english, yours is american english, because, well, I hate to admit it, but he's right, you guys are butchering english. (Which makes it hard for me to understand at times, but I know you don't care so I'm not complaining here)

2 - It's been HIS english since 1349. Before that, the low people like him and everywhere in England used to speak... French! At this date, Oxford decided to do lessons in english, while they were using French and Latin before. Henry the IV, King of England was the first King with English as native language, and Henry the V was the first one to sign official papers in English. But before that, they were used to speak French to William II the Conqueror, a french guy that used to conquer what is now known as the United Kingdom.

3 - Only 32 of your 50 states have adopted the english as the official language. the US doesn't even have one. Until 1950 Pennsylvania, used to have both English and German. And as a general fact some of you guys think it would be against the 1st amendment to have an official language.

So the conclusion is that yes, it's HIS english!

History lesson being done, and since the Giants made their picks 2 hours ago (does this guy never sleep? I was barely awake when he made his!)

The Buffalo Bills are now on the clock.

@Hail2theSkins24 it's up to you buddy for pick 195!

@Monk4thaHALL is on deck for the Texans.

@Reaper Skins & @Dukes and Skins will be next in line andf thus both should get ready to make their picks for the Cardinals & 49ers.

@AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy, @wilco_holland and @clskinsfan will follow then back again to the 49ers. We should have another nice run today as all those guys are heavily involved and eager to make their picks.

I just learnt things I never knew there from our French friend. But I did perk up at William the Conquerer! 1066 and all that immortalised on the Bayeux Tapestry. Darn French and their sneaky archers! Who used them back then? :angry:. See, I aren't completely thick! I went to school one day and learnt something useless too! :ph34r: .

The French backing up the English. It's a scary new World out there folks. :P .

Back to business .....

@Redskins Reparations Walker quit on the Sooners! So I'll leave that there! :angry:.

With their second selection in Round 6, and last of the Bills 2017 NFL Draft, with the 11th Pick in the round and 195th overall selection, the Buffalo Bills select

QB. Joshua Dobbs. Snr. University of Tennessee. 

Josh-Dobbs.jpg&f=1

Barring any mad future trade back's into the remaining 2 rounds, that now concludes the Buffalo Bills 2017 NFL Draft, Our fourth team to finish after the Browns, Colts and Ravens. Well done Gentleman. Take a WELL earned rest and get back to normality again.

You've earned it!

THE HOUSTON TEXANS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK!

Hail. 

Love @Monk4thaHALL's take of Brown for the Texans. 

People pontificate the draft thread about no starting calibre NT's for the Redskins ..... If only they'd do their own research more they could do a LOT worse than look at this guy. (Haven't mentioned him in there with respect to our draft along with everyone else yet to be picked.). 

Tough ass gap plugger who relishes double teams. RE in the Cardinals 34 but he took on most of the interior duties. No pass rusher but man is he strong and effective. As his tackles for a loss attest to. Hands could improve but that's coachable. If you want a space eater to take on multiple blocks, this guy is a bargain right around here the draft. 

Hail. 

8 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Please dont rush fella's. I forgot my notebook at home and I am 3 picks away. I will do my best without it if my pick comes up. But I hate having to draft for need instead of taking the bpa off of my list. 

You still go BPA on Day 3? Interesting strategy. 

Take as long as you need man. We're flying anyways but regardless, you have an 8 hour time slot for a reason. 

So if you need to leave it until you're home later, we can wait. 

Hail. 

Archived