Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Bill Barr needs to be fired and investigated.

He is 100% Trump's stooge. He's not even hiding it at these hearings. I listened to the spying charge. The fact that he actually used that language demonstrates how in the tank he is for Trump. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

This leaves a lot of room for indirect interference.

37 minutes ago, Springfield said:

My own personal belief is that someone told Mueller to **** or get off the pot.

Wasn't there a letter that Mueller sent to Congress stating that he wasn't pressured or impeded or something to that effect?

24 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Wasn't there a letter that Mueller sent to Congress stating that he wasn't pressured or impeded or something to that effect?

I'm not sure it was clear who made the statement.  Didn't it come from the DOJ and not Mueller?

I thought the origins of the FBI investigation(s) had already been examined (to some extent) a couple of years (or longer) ago and it was found that there were justified grounds for opening the investigation(s).  Furthermore, despite what MSNBC might want people to think, this entire investigation has been about much more than Trump and his specific actions. It really was to try and get to the bottom of Russia's overall influence on his campaign and the officials in or around it. If during the investigation it was found that Trump himself was dirty than fine, but Trump himself being guilty or not was besides the point of what many people around him were up to evidenced by all the charges and convictions (more possibly coming) of folks involved in the campaign.   Not sure at this point how anyone could claim the investigation was a "witch hunt" unless sending a bunch of witches to jail was the objective, because, yeah....that happened. 

This entire "Barr looking into spying" nonsense that is about to come down the pike is likely going to be another Benghazi situation where they know the whole time it was a legitimate investigation but poisoning the well of public is the actual objective, so much like Benghazi, every time the investigation ends with a "thumbs up, all good" they will just start a new investigation. 

I watched about 10 minutes of the Barr hearing today before I got bored.  He was just stone walling and had no real good reason not to answer questions by providing more info from the Mueller report unless something specifically needed to be kept secret due to national security.  "I am working on that for the release of the report" is  not a valid answer. This isn't a book tour, you are being asked direct questions, provide direct answers.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, visionary said:

I'm not sure it was clear who made the statement.  Didn't it come from the DOJ and not Mueller?

Everything google turns up is about Barr.  But I'm almost positive I remember hearing Mueller was required to send a letter to Congress regarding any interference that may have happened and he said there was none.  

Anyone else remember this?

Won't get a full report till a subpoena is issued and the matter is settled in higher court.

Not only will Barr block anything that reflects negatively on Trump, he's obligated to do so. 

We can cry corruption but we elected Trump, who gets to appoint an AG. We also elected this Senate that confirmed said AG.